Tajahm123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Are grammar school sixth forms worth it? I’m currently in year 11 and I don’t know whether to stay at my current school sixth form, a grammar school or college.
mushroom21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I go to a grammar school sixth form and it’s awful, honestly just go to your favourite
InJailOutSoon
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
just go to what makes u happier or u will regret it.
Tajahm123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by mushroom21)
I go to a grammar school sixth form and it’s awful, honestly just go to your favourite
The teachers in my school are trash and everyone keeps saying that college is bad so I really don’t know
Amitkings
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Name:  aw-hell-naw-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 11
Size:  25.1 KB
mushroom21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Tajahm123)
The teachers in my school are trash and everyone keeps saying that college is bad so I really don’t know
I was told college was rubbish but frankly I wish I’d gone, the grades are BETTER than our selective grammar school, grammar schools are underfunded and I actually get less lessons because of the subjects I do because I’m not doing maths and science. Everywhere’s different but have a look around open days, if the teachers are helpful and enthusiastic then go for it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (412)
67.21%
No (201)
32.79%

Watched Threads