The Student Room Group

How big is too big for boobs?

I am in my late teens with a 34 F cup size. I am by no means fat (28 inch waist and 39 inch hips, weigh about 60kg) I have a relatively flat bum (well proportionally anyway) around year 10 I gained weight and so they blew up but have since lost quite a lot and the boobs have not gone!!
I really hate having to ask questions like these but it is a massive insecurity of mine and I am wondering how big is ‘too big’!

Sorry for the slightly tmi and strange question!

Scroll to see replies

As a girl who recently gained weight after being pretty underweight, I hate that I can no longer comfortably sleep on my front.. :frown: I went from A (with a 22-23 inch waist) to B-C with a (24-25 inch waist). Many guys (if that’s what u care about) like bigger ones..
Original post by Anonymous
I am in my late teens with a 34 F cup size. I am by no means fat (28 inch waist and 39 inch hips, weigh about 60kg) I have a relatively flat bum (well proportionally anyway) around year 10 I gained weight and so they blew up but have since lost quite a lot and the boobs have not gone!!
I really hate having to ask questions like these but it is a massive insecurity of mine and I am wondering how big is ‘too big’!

No problem at all.
Dont be worried about asking the question.
In.my opinion you are nicely in proportion, you can never have to big boobs in my view.
Be proud of what you have got, I would give my eye teeth to be your size. X
Reply 3
As a girl who recently gained weight after being pretty underweight, I hate that I can no longer comfortably sleep on my front.. :frown: I went from A (with a 22-23 inch waist) to B-C with a (24-25 inch waist). Many guys (if that’s what u care about) like bigger ones..

Yeah I do kind of care about guys (the inner feminist is screaming!!) it’s just I’ve never had nice attention and it’s always kind of fallen under borderline sexual harassment.
You seem to be built like a lot of my friends who are all perfectly proportioned so you should have no problems!! (Also sleeping on the front is the bane of my existence!!)
As long as they're not causing you any pain then you're good.

I'd lock your DMs down right now lady - there are a thousand thirsty spotty teenage TSR boys incoming.
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
I'd lock your DMs down right now lady - there are a thousand thirsty spotty teenage TSR boys incoming.

It’s anonymous...
It’s anonymous...

It's never anonymous :laugh:
Reply 8
Original post by Reality Check
It's never anonymous :laugh:

What’s that supposed to mean?
Mods can see who is behind anonymous.
Original post by Emeralddddd
Mods can see who is behind anonymous.

How can you tell who the mods are?
How can you tell who the mods are?

Pm me and I'll tell you the secret :hide:

Naa I'm kidding aha , it's just certain people, they have like colourful usernames etc..
Pm me and I'll tell you the secret :hide:

Naa I'm kidding aha , it's just certain people, they have like colourful usernames etc..

I mean I’m not the only girl that’s posted something like this!
I mean I’m not the only girl that’s posted something like this!

What do you mean? They can see behind any anonymous individual
What do you mean? They can see behind any anonymous individual

I mean I’m not the only girl to post something like this and the couple of mods that can see my profile probably aren’t the types that would do anything untoward by finding my fairly ambiguous profile.
I mean I’m not the only girl to post something like this and the couple of mods that can see my profile probably aren’t the types that would do anything untoward by finding my fairly ambiguous profile.

Welll that's for you to decide at the end of the day😂
Welll that's for you to decide at the end of the day😂

I don’t understand what you’re trying to do?
Original post by Karisa96
No problem at all.
Dont be worried about asking the question.
In.my opinion you are nicely in proportion, you can never have to big boobs in my view.
Be proud of what you have got, I would give my eye teeth to be your size. X

you have a hot name
I don’t understand what you’re trying to do?

I mean I'm just telling you basic stuff about the mods? 😂
I mean I'm just telling you basic stuff about the mods? 😂

K.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending