The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IH8Studying
Are you telling me this isn’t a hotspice?
61F25341-EA8F-4E4D-99FB-A699AB031E17.jpeg

Changed my mind. I see the appeal...okay...I really see it now. hahahaha Though most of his pictures just make him look disabled.
😭😭 this was The best pic of him I could find tho. I thought he was too. His neck is kinda weird. Good enough to choke!!! If he’s kinky!!!
He’s even hot as an old man now! That’s what happens when you join the Labour Party. Or you turn out like Katie Hopkins

Katie Hopkins gives me a headache. How can a human spew out so much nonsense? Even if one is allowed to make terrible contributions to society as she does, one ought to at least do it with some class. All she is is rage and hostility and the way she speaks makes me want to go and live as far away from humans as possible.
😭😭 this was The best pic of him I could find tho. I thought he was too. His neck is kinda weird. Good enough to choke!!! If he’s kinky!!!

wtf stop posting filthy stuff, you all. I am a pure child of God. *sprinkles holy water on herself*
Original post by LostLioness
Katie Hopkins gives me a headache. How can a human spew out so much nonsense? Even if one is allowed to make terrible contributions to society as she does, one ought to at least do it with some class. All she is is rage and hostility and the way she speaks makes me want to go and live as far away from humans as possible.

Yes!!!! Fax no printer. How she even has fans makes me sick to my stomach. She lost her class (if she ever had any that is) the day she had sex in a field. People will follow anyone who’s outspoken and straightforward even if they’re incredibly heartless!!!

not my fault he’s so damn cute. he looks like a serial killer but he’s a teddy bear at heart.
Do remember that Gordo pulled the Crown Princess of Romania.
Okay I know this is only meant to be British politicians but the new Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin is FAF.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I haven't seen a particularly good looking female British politician. I don't think it's a coincidence. I think if a woman is good enough looking to go places other than in politics then she probably does that. If I had to pick though I would probably say Nikki Morgan and Justine Greening, although I don't think either of them count as politicians anymore.

Lol Nikki Morgan is my MP and I did a vacation scheme kind of placement with her to try and start building my CV for the future of corporate law. I can tell you firsthand her personality is amazing, lovely woman and really wise. I’m not even a conservative but I would vote for her just because she’s so cohesive
Its so annoying how terrorists and drill artists are killing innocent ppl but they can’t at least handle her🙄 in the words of my American friend “they don’t kill politicians like they used to”
Original post by nathan_nacu
Its so annoying how terrorists and drill artists are killing innocent ppl but they can’t at least handle her🙄 in the words of my American friend “they don’t kill politicians like they used to”

Oh my God, Nathan. :rofl: What has happened to you? First you talk about eating your children and now this.... I am assuming you are going through a dark time in your life when only the darkest of humour can compliment your current state.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by DeesideEwan
What's the hottest British female politician?

Lisa Nandy
Laura Pidcock
Layla Moran
Yvette Cooper
Luciana Berger
Angela Rayner
Union Jack Wearing Bulldogs says "The hottest British politicians are whoever cooks the most tasty treats and supports Brexit". :tongue:
BB.jpg
Reply 52
Original post by harrysbar
Thanks....I must admit Boris is a tiny bit sexy as he always looks like he just got out of bed

Theres a reason why he has at least 5 kids (nobody knows how many he has, as he never discloses it).
Original post by kkboyk
Theres a reason why he has at least 5 kids (nobody knows how many he has, as he never discloses it).

He probably doesn't know himself, to be fair
what is wrong with some people here :unimpressed:
Oh boy, this thread...

Low-key wouldn't mind a bit of Jacob Rees-Mogg though...uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F540776%2Fdfe1a1c3-d4e4-439f-8495-27298d04d4b7.png%2Ffull-fit-in__950x53.jpg
Original post by kkboyk

It is interesting that many women tend to be enamoured with Boris Johnson. For him to have had loads of affairs and children, he is probably doing well in the relationship department.
Reply 57
Original post by Wired_1800
It is interesting that many women tend to be enamoured with Boris Johnson. For him to have had loads of affairs and children, he is probably doing well in the relationship department.

I guess the only way to find out... is to meet him in such 'department'.

Boris-Johnson-at-Shaftebu-001.jpg
Original post by harrysbar
He probably doesn't know himself, to be fair

This combined with his comment on single mother just makes it worse.
Heidi Allen.
Original post by Reality Check
Seriously now, Theresa Villiers. Would bang, but not proud of myself for saying that.
Villiers1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U.jpg

That's an old photo. Theresa Villiers is my own MP, and I walked past her the other day.

Latest

Trending

Trending