The Student Room Group

Easiest a level ?

Which is your easiest alevel in terms of content and understanding. Which is most interesting

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Lucy98654
Which is your easiest alevel in terms of content and understanding. Which is most interesting

I know this is the most generic answer possible, but psychology. Love the class and teacher, and the content is really interesting. Plus, it's relatively straightforward to understand for me.
i take maths, fm, computer science, and economics
easiest: economics (but also most boring)
most interesting: fm

Idk tbh any A-level ending in "Studies" (other than Religious Studies) is an easy A-level compared to the others (S.T.E.M, Art, languages, English, RS etc)
Reply 4
My A Levels: chemistry, English language and English literature
Easiest: English literature
Most interesting: chemistry
Reply 5
Sociology
Easiest: computer science
Most interesting: further maths
AlL a LeVeLs ArE hArD
Original post by Anonymous__02
AlL a LeVeLs ArE hArD

Well there are people who somehow get a U in every A level
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
imo it’s pretty hard to do badly in sociology lmao
My A levels: chemistry, maths, physics
Easiest : Chemisty
Most interesting : physics ( also the hardest ).
SOCIOLOGY! No doubt about it.
Sociology

i wouldnt say there are an a levels that are easier than others. Pick what you enjoy and have an interest, maybe pick subjects which are completely new or something you wish to continue from something you picked during GCSE time. Im a year 13 student, well was well technically still am, I chose a BTEC course but regretted it after first year as i had the capability to do Alevels tho i would've achieved the equivalent anyways. But I would recommend picking either Sociology or Psychology as an option or pick both and another. I hear there are a few studies but the effort will be given from you. You have the capability to acheive anything. Use this lockdown to do research on the a level subjects you may have an interest in. If you have a career you look to get into, see which ones would get you there...this could always change even whn making choices during university. All the best. you got this
Original post by zaizay03
My A levels: chemistry, maths, physics
Easiest : Chemisty
Most interesting : physics ( also the hardest ).

agree.
I actually think foreign language A levels are rather easy. Even if students aren't linguistically minded, with a good teacher languages can be picked up extremely fast.
Original post by 1st superstar
Idk tbh any A-level ending in "Studies" (other than Religious Studies) is an easy A-level compared to the others (S.T.E.M, Art, languages, English, RS etc)

Noooo, I've spent so long persuading all of TSR how easy and interesting RS is! :tongue:
Reply 17
I hear general studies is meant to be a piece of piss.
I do Government and Politics, Economics, Maths and Drama & Theatre studies

Easiest: Government and Politics
Most interesting: Drama and Theatre Studies
Original post by Tolgarda
My A Levels: chemistry, English language and English literature
Easiest: English literature
Most interesting: chemistry

Hi, I can’t decide between English lit or Lang. I heard Lang’s easier, but I done well in lit in class and I don’t know which one I’d enjoy more. What did u like and dislike about them, the worst and best part, and the advice you’d give?

Quick Reply

Latest