The Student Room Group

constantly tired wtf!!

i went to sleep yesterday just before midnight. Today i woke up at 3pm, but then was still tired af so went to sleep again then ended up getting out of bed at around 6pm. I had a meal straight away. Then just had another one. I've been awake for only 6 hours and i'm already tired af again. ive been tired af the past few days but this is the first time ive slept for so long and still am tired! What is going on omds
Honestly, this depends on what age you are, and what is normal for you. Teenagers need a hell of a lot more sleep than normal, and I know plenty who would find this perfectly every day. However, it's different for every person- if this is out of the ordinary for you, I'd probably speak to someone about being overly fatigued. I spent a long time being ridiculously tired with illness, and then discovered that even on meds I needed a lot of sleep lol- but always listen to your normal!
Original post by Anonymous
i went to sleep yesterday just before midnight. Today i woke up at 3pm, but then was still tired af so went to sleep again then ended up getting out of bed at around 6pm. I had a meal straight away. Then just had another one. I've been awake for only 6 hours and i'm already tired af again. ive been tired af the past few days but this is the first time ive slept for so long and still am tired! What is going on omds

This may seem like a stretch but could you be feeling depressed?
Original post by Charlie101998
This may seem like a stretch but could you be feeling depressed?

Don’t be so miserable. Probably just needs some vitamin C.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending