The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

would be great to hear others views on this
Still just you, mate
I always took it off when I got home and changed it to something else. I only knew a couple of people who kept some of their uniform on afterward school
Reply 4
Original post by scorpion95
I always took it off when I got home and changed it to something else. I only knew a couple of people who kept some of their uniform on afterward school

what do u mean some of their uniform?? if you take bits off it ain't uniform surely. so what does some of it mean
Original post by Anonymous
what do u mean some of their uniform?? if you take bits off it ain't uniform surely. so what does some of it mean

They would take off their blazer and tie but leave the blouse and skirt etc on
Reply 6
Original post by scorpion95
They would take off their blazer and tie but leave the blouse and skirt etc on

can see the point in taking off the blazer but why take off the tie?? that's the only part that actually makes it look like a uniform
I normally stay in my uniform, tie and all
and I always have done no matter what year I've been in
Reply 8
so you stay in it all night and how do you wear your tie?? neat and tight or loose??
so you stay in it all night and how do you wear your tie?? neat and tight or loose??

all night as in I don't sleep in it but keep it on until I go to bed 😂 and to be honest I just keep it neat like I would at school
Reply 10
No I change myself immediately when I arrive home.
Original post by boomboomb
all night as in I don't sleep in it but keep it on until I go to bed 😂 and to be honest I just keep it neat like I would at school

same as me. my parents moan at me tho that I should take off the tie or loosen it and keep saying I should just wear the school polo shirt instead of the tie and blazer uniform
would anyone choose to wear a school polo shirt over wearing shirt, school tie and blazer??
Think I just used to take my tie and jumper off if anything, would only get changed if I was going somewhere. Never really saw the point of changing and then having extra clothes that would need to go in the wash
Original post by boods8897
Think I just used to take my tie and jumper off if anything, would only get changed if I was going somewhere. Never really saw the point of changing and then having extra clothes that would need to go in the wash

why did u take the tie off tho?? ur not really in uniform if u take off the tie? I always keep my tie on
why did u take the tie off tho?? ur not really in uniform if u take off the tie? I always keep my tie on

Because it was comfier? And I'd probably swap my school jumper for a hoody for the same reason. I wasn't bothered if it was still uniform because the school day had finished and I was just at home 🤷

Edit to ask why have you posted this anonymously?
(edited 4 years ago)
does anyone else stay in their school uniform after school and keep it neat with tie tied tight and blazer fassoned. my parents cant understand why I dont at least take off my tie.

does anyone else do this

Nope, I take off my tight skirt every day and just have my tights and shorts on underneath as well as obvi my shirt.
a tie isn't uncomfortable tho?? I always keep my tie tight and neat. even if my sister yanks it I always fix it so its neat
is it wrong to keep your school tie on after school?
I used to change as soon as I got home as I wanted something more comfortable/casual

Latest

Trending

Trending