The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Gloucestershire applicant 2020 chat thread

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Gloucestershire for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Applied to Gloucestershire and had interview on Wednesday!

What course are you applying for? Adult Nursing
What subjects are you studying now? A Level Biology, L3 BTEC Psychology, L3 BTEC IT
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Original post by Ella2002
Applied to Gloucestershire and had interview on Wednesday!

What course are you applying for? Adult Nursing
What subjects are you studying now? A Level Biology, L3 BTEC Psychology, L3 BTEC IT

:yay: Good luck for your interview :h: Where else have you applied?
I have just accepted an unconditional offer from Gloucestershire to study criminology.

I’m currently studying law and psychology a level and btec business.
Reply 4
applied for the criminology course and got an unconditional i went on the open day and absolutely loved the uni so it is definitely my first choice!

at the moment i’m studying sociology, psychology and biology and wanna become a police officer :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I have just accepted an unconditional offer from Gloucestershire to study criminology.

Well done! What are your predicted grades and do u know what careers u can go into with this degree?
Hi!
I've applied and received an unconditional for Religion, Philosophy + Ethics :smile:
I'm studying Psychology, Sociology and Biology currently
Good luck everyone on the thread with interviews/applications!!
I've been offered an unconditional place to study ecology and environmental science
I'm currently studying a-level biology, chemistry and environmental science
Well done! What are your predicted grades and do u know what careers u can go into with this degree?

I’m predicted B B distinction *. I want to go into the police force and with the career im hoping to go into crime investigator/detective
Reply 9

i’m doing this course too! are you going to be living at uni?
Original post by LKFox12
i’m doing this course too! are you going to be living at uni?

Yeah I am, are you ?
Yeah I am, are you ?

yeah i am :smile:
Original post by LKFox12
yeah i am :smile:

What Accomodation are you looking at? How far are you travelling to gloucester if you don’t mind me asking
What Accomodation are you looking at? How far are you travelling to gloucester if you don’t mind me asking

Honestly all the accommodation looked nice enough as long as i have my own bathroom i don’t mind😂pitsville is probably my top choice as it’s more modern. I only live like 30-40 mins away so quite close. You?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by LKFox12
Honestly all the accommodation looked nice enough as long as i have my own bathroom i don’t mind😂pitsville is probably my top choice as it’s more modern. I only live like 30-40 mins away so quite close. You?

wow that's really close. I live 2 hours away so it's quite far. i would say pitville is the top choice for me too. if you don't mind me asking what's your name ?
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Gloucestershire for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

I received an offer for criminology in November :smile: im studying psychology, sociology and media studies
Original post by Ghjfmnbdjslu
I received an offer for criminology in November :smile: im studying psychology, sociology and media studies

hey! i’m doing criminology at Gloucestershire too, i accepted the offer a couple of days ago!
Reply 17
Applied for psychology BSc and got an unconditional offer! :smile: I'm studing A-level psychology, biology, and health and social care and I'm predicted AAB. I don't know anyone else going lol
wow that's really close. I live 2 hours away so it's quite far. i would say pitville is the top choice for me too. if you don't mind me asking what's your name ?

i live in the area, and pitville is a LOT nicer, it is situated in a really nice area, and the town centre is quite close. gloucester is also nice, but cheltenham is a generally nicer area
I’ve accepted an unconditional offer to study psychology and criminology😊

Not studying atm but did two year in uni studying midwifery previously which I left in july

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending