The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster, Applicants 2020!

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the Westminster 2020 applicants thread. This is the place to meet other applicants, and chat during the application process :h: And is there anything you want to know more about?

Name:
Also applying at:
Good luck :smile:
Reply 1
Hi there!
Here is an international applicant for film course!
I just submitted the questionnaire through applicant portal, but couldn’t find the access again when I wanted to double check the status...does that mean I have submitted it successfully?
Ps. I saw the status was pending check but couldn’t find the section named ‘document upload’ after I refreshed the page :frown:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by lhisa
Hi there!
Here is an international applicant for film course!
I just submitted the questionnaire through applicant portal, but couldn’t find the access again when I wanted to double check the status...does that mean I have submitted it successfully?
Ps. I saw the status was pending check but couldn’t find the section named ‘document upload’ after I refreshed the page :frown:

Hi there

Once you have submitted the questionnaire you probably won't hear back from the admissions team until after Christmas. This is because the university will be closing for the holidays and will re-open in January. Questionnaires submitted are now being sent to the Faculty Team. Tutors will be going through the questionnaires when they return from their holidays. The admissions team will start to notify students to attend interviews within the next 4-6 weeks. Interviews will be held Jan-April 2020. Don't worry if you haven't heard back since you submitted your questionnaire. Pending check is normal.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Reply 4
Original post by University of Westminster
Hi there

Once you have submitted the questionnaire you probably won't hear back from the admissions team until after Christmas. This is because the university will be closing for the holidays and will re-open in January. Questionnaires submitted are now being sent to the Faculty Team. Tutors will be going through the questionnaires when they return from their holidays. The admissions team will start to notify students to attend interviews within the next 4-6 weeks. Interviews will be held Jan-April 2020. Don't worry if you haven't heard back since you submitted your questionnaire. Pending check is normal.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Thank you very much!!
I will just wait then...
Original post by Erika Ahn
Hello,
I applied for film course BA on Feb 19th...I have been accepted by four universities but have not heard back from University of Westminster yet and I am so worried about it. Would it be possible to get a reply before May?

Hi there

Can you DM me your applicant ID number and I will check the status of your application.

Many thanks

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Reply 6
Please help, I’m looking for someone who can take over my university accomodation tenancy! I decided to withdraw from uni for this year and now need to find someone who can take over my tenancy for Emily Bowes Court in London
Reply 7
Original post by Uni of Westminster
Hey everyone!

Welcome to the Westminster 2020 applicants thread. This is the place to meet other applicants, and chat during the application process :h: And is there anything you want to know more about?

Name:
Also applying at:
Good luck :smile:

Anyone studying Business Management (Economics)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending