St George's A101 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
fingers crossed it does!
Reply 41
Interview! :smile: selected Monday 3rd pm session
Original post by Jb244

What's your GAMSAT if you don't mind me asking? Trying to work out the cutoff lol
Reply 43
Original post by WorthlessPeon
What's your GAMSAT if you don't mind me asking? Trying to work out the cutoff lol

Haha no worries! It was 68
Original post by Jb244

Feb or Jan? Congrats.

Fingers crossed for everyone now Georges are handing out interviews too.
Reply 45
Original post by IbrahimPA
Feb or Jan? Congrats.

Fingers crossed for everyone now Georges are handing out interviews too.

Thanks! 3rd feb - best of luck!
Hyia all,
Interview booked for 6th, never knew i could go into such high pitch scream :smile:
Best of luck to ya'll, hopefully see you there!
It would be great to know what the cut-off score mark is for St. George's, I havn't received anything yet.
Original post by Sail3121
It would be great to know what the cut-off score mark is for St. George's, I havn't received anything yet.

Same just waiting anxiously lol
Evening to ya'll
Scored 69 on GAMSAT, let's just say section 3 really took it out of me :smile:
Tbh it probably is like other unis and they're just sending interviews in batches, probably unreflective of the application quality; last year these dates were when they were sent out
(edited 4 years ago)
Seems to be batches alright, holding onto hope here lol
This thread is a lot slower than what it was last year but just to contribute as a reapplicant - what SGUL did last year was give interviews over a course of a number of days descending by GAMSAT score.

I’d imagine they’ll likely give out the rest of interviews early/mid this week regardless of any PR answers you might get if/when you ring up.

Edit: Also I predict cut-off will stay around 59. Might rise or fall 1 or 2 (unlikely) depending on how many people they want to interview this year/how many applicants they got.
(edited 4 years ago)
Got a georges interview but they didn’t attach the username and password for the portal? Anyone else get this
Got a georges interview but they didn’t attach the username and password for the portal? Anyone else get this

Congratulations! I had an issue with the portal - but they were really helpful and sorted it over the phone, I’d give them a bell.

Congrats!! Do you mind me asking what gamsat score you got?
I got an invite to interview with a score of 62
Original post by joozyman123
I got an invite to interview with a score of 62

Congrats! Here's to praying that they keep offering interviews to scores a lil bit lower lol
Nvm, just got an invite with 60 :smile:
Original post by cptkitty
Nvm, just got an invite with 60 :smile:

I got 61 so I'm hoping mines on the way too looool

Yeah same for me, I have my student ID but my password is missing - I think it's because I'm an internal student, so the system is whack

Quick Reply