The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by allb17
Hey! I got it too. Are you going to accept it? Or are you waiting to hear back from other unis?

Still waiting for LSE and Oxford and Cambridge. What about u?
Original post by Elfieeee
Hello!Can you please share those of you who got conditional offers what the requirements were? I got an offer from KCL and it stated that I should have 2.1 or above. My references were completed by the 11th of November and hopefully, I will hear soon from UCL as well. Good luck to all! :biggrin:

2:1 for UCL Economics
Reply 82
Original post by kliu0307
Still waiting for LSE and Oxford and Cambridge. What about u?

LSE and Cambridge. Didn’t do the Oxford one because the masters is 2 years.
Original post by allb17
LSE and Cambridge. Didn’t do the Oxford one because the masters is 2 years.

Best of luck! Hope u can get an offer soon.
Reply 84
Original post by kliu0307
Best of luck! Hope u can get an offer soon.

Thanks! Best of luck for you too!
Original post by Figaro42
Thank you! 11 November :smile: How about you? Good luck!

I submitted on Nov 29 so I guess I can only hear back after Christmas
Reply 86
I applied to the Engineering with Finance programme and had my references submitted mid November. Still waiting on a response
Hello! Applied on the 22nd of November... Still no response, probably next year then?
Original post by Figaro42
Oh no, I’m sorry :s-smilie: good luck to you too with your next application!

Thanks! Got an offer from Bristol so will be there next September instead 😁
Original post by Marsann
Did you get the answer at midnight local time or is it GMT?
All the best to you.

It was GMT!
Reply 90
Original post by m2dac
I applied to the Engineering with Finance programme and had my references submitted mid November. Still waiting on a response

Hi I also applied to the MSc program in faculty of engineering, my 2 referees summitted their references on 6 Nov. Today my status change to being process by Admissions and I'm so excited! :smile:. I hope you will here from them soon.
Reply 91
Original post by ssasaz
Hi I also applied to the MSc program in faculty of engineering, my 2 referees summitted their references on 6 Nov. Today my status change to being process by Admissions and I'm so excited! :smile:. I hope you will here from them soon.

My fingers are crossed for you!
Reply 92
I just got an unconditiinal offer! (After 6 weeks of waiting haha)

But there is no email notices me, maybe because of the new portico. For those who waiting try to check your application status! Good luck!
Hey!

I'm applying for UCL MSc Computational Finance 2020.

-Delhi Technological University (Top 10 in India)-Engineering Physics
-63%(So I meet the entry requirement)
-Prospective course-MSc Computational Finance
-Prospective College-ucl
-Work exp-1 year in Insurance industry

Good luck!
Is anybody here applying for MSc Computational Finance. I haven't found much about candidates that applied and got in. If anyone here happens to know, let's talk!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 95
Hey! Has anyone applied to Msc Human-Computer Interaction and hear anything from admissions? My references were submitted on Nov 4 but I haven't received an update from then :frown:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 96
Hey, has anyone applied to CSML or ML?
Original post by DireB95
Hey, has anyone applied to CSML or ML?

I applied to CSML MRes in early November. Still under assessment by department. What about you?
Reply 98
Original post by wlc
I applied to CSML MRes in early November. Still under assessment by department. What about you?

I intend to submit my application this weekend to CSML MSc :smile: Curious to hear where they are in terms of offers
Reply 99
Hi! Who else here applied for Msc International Real Estate and Planning or other Bartlett courses? :smile:

Latest