The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA applicant chat thread 2020

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to UEA for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi. Let me start off this thread xD

I'm applying for MSc in Cyber Security. From India.

So anyone from India do hit me up. It'd be nice to know someone before i go there.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
have you been accepted yet
Hi I'm A'Shea. I've applied for Biochemistry + have been accepted for next September.
Reply 4
Original post by molerer
have you been accepted yet

No. I just finished my application process yesterday.
Reply 5
Original post by AShPompey
Hi I'm A'Shea. I've applied for Biochemistry + have been accepted for next September.

what grades did they offer?
Original post by molerer
what grades did they offer?

I already have my A Level grades so my offer was unconditional
Reply 7
I received an offer for general engineering with a year in industry. I'm studying maths, physics and music
Reply 8
I have an offer for speech therapy, a-levels are maths, biology and english language
Reply 9
Hello! I'm applying for the MA Creative Writing Prose Fiction. Waiting on a response/offer/rejection now, which is daunting. Is anyone else going to the PG Open Day in January?
Original post by zappar
I received an offer for general engineering with a year in industry. I'm studying maths, physics and music

Hey I’ve also just received an offer for general engineering (minus the year in industry) and I’m studying maths, physics and psychology. I didn’t go to UEA for an open day so will probably go to one of their applicant days instead. What were the terms of your offer if you don’t mind me asking?
Reply 11
Hi!! I applied for Mental health nursing and I got a conditional offer for 2021!!
Hey! I got a conditional offer to study Film and Television Studies!
Hiya! Applied for Psychology starting 2020, and got a conditional offer a couple of days ago (: Nice to meet you all!
Anyone else applied for social work?:smile:
Heyyyy I applied for Marketing and Manegement, to which I've already received my offer and it will most likely be my firm, I'm well pleased :smile:
I'm finishing my BTEC Level 3 in Business Studies. Any Marketing/business applicants around? :v
Yes! Applied for the same course as you ! Add my Instagram - @hamza_khizerr
Original post by LeMetalhead
Heyyyy I applied for Marketing and Manegement, to which I've already received my offer and it will most likely be my firm, I'm well pleased :smile:
I'm finishing my BTEC Level 3 in Business Studies. Any Marketing/business applicants around? :v

Hey I applied for the same course too! Let’s connect? Add my ig @hamza_khizerr
Original post by hana.zq
Hiya! Applied for Psychology starting 2020, and got a conditional offer a couple of days ago (: Nice to meet you all!

Hi! I applied too for psychology. what grades did they ask for?
Original post by Leandra_mager
Hi! I applied too for psychology. what grades did they ask for?

They asked for ABB. Did you get an offer yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending