The Student Room Group

Capgemini Invent video Interview

Got my video interview coming up and was wondering if anyone has completed it yet? If so what sort of questions did they ask? Any specifics?

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How did you find the strengths assessment? I thought I’d done awfully and then they sent me the video interview so now I’m really confused!!! I struggled quite a lot with the questions with sources (but think I did quite well on the situational ones)
Reply 2
Original post by vladcras
Got my video interview coming up and was wondering if anyone has completed it yet? If so what sort of questions did they ask? Any specifics?

Thanks!

Hey, how did it go ? I have one that i have to do and i am ****ting myself
Original post by geocpar
How did you find the strengths assessment? I thought I’d done awfully and then they sent me the video interview so now I’m really confused!!! I struggled quite a lot with the questions with sources (but think I did quite well on the situational ones)

How was the strengths assessment? I'm not really sure what to expect. Is it numerical & verbal assessment, competency based written Q&A, or a mix with video answers? According to WikiJob it's just 8 written competency based questions with no time limit, but they included a video interview practice in the invitation email, and I haven't done any numerical tests for this role so I'm confused
Reply 4
Original post by GradSchAppl
How was the strengths assessment? I'm not really sure what to expect. Is it numerical & verbal assessment, competency based written Q&A, or a mix with video answers? According to WikiJob it's just 8 written competency based questions with no time limit, but they included a video interview practice in the invitation email, and I haven't done any numerical tests for this role so I'm confused

Hey, Just seen this. The strength assessment is easy, the maths is easy and the scenarios pretty straight forward. You will be recorded only during the video interview which will happen if you pass se SA
Reply 5
Original post by Peppes94
Hey, how did it go ? I have one that i have to do and i am ****ting myself

Hey! Did you do the video interview yet? If yes, how was it?? I am trying to prepare for it now, but am stuck as to how to prepare for the case study (part two if the video interview). After applying for the programme online, I didn't have to do any Strength Assessment test..? So confused now
Reply 6
Original post by Baella
Hey! Did you do the video interview yet? If yes, how was it?? I am trying to prepare for it now, but am stuck as to how to prepare for the case study (part two if the video interview). After applying for the programme online, I didn't have to do any Strength Assessment test..? So confused now

Did you make it to the AC?
I was told that I had passed but my application is being screened by a hiring manager then I haven't heard anything. Has anyone else had this? or had a date for an AC?
Reply 8
Original post by tryingtogetajob
I was told that I had passed but my application is being screened by a hiring manager then I haven't heard anything. Has anyone else had this? or had a date for an AC?

Same, I was told that I passed the video interview and that I will be contacted with the detailes regarding the AC. However, I have not heard back yet
Reply 9
Congea

Congratulations to you :smile: I will see you at the AC my name is Giuseppe
Same, I was told that I passed the video interview and that I will be contacted with the detailes regarding the AC. However, I have not heard back yet

Congea

Congratulations to you :smile: I will see you at the AC my name is Giuseppe

Congratulations!! That's so interesting I didn't have any mention of an AC in my last email from them, just that my application was going to be reviewed by a hiring manager. Not sure what's going on but hopefully we both hear soon! I wonder if we will hear about an AC before christmas? Did you apply for Spring or September intake? Also my application to them just says "associate consultant" does yours say Invent? I have so many questions haha!
(edited 4 years ago)
Congratulations!! That's so interesting I didn't have any mention of an AC in my last email from them, just that my application was going to be reviewed by a hiring manager. Not sure what's going on but hopefully we both hear soon! I wonder if we will hear about an AC before christmas? Did you apply for Spring or September intake? Also my application to them just says "associate consultant" does yours say Invent? I have so many questions haha!

Hi :smile: yes mine is the graduate scheme called capgemini Invent accelerate programme which is to become and associate consultant (I think)!! Wow maybe you don't need to do an AC.. good for you :smile: I applied for the February Intake. There is a video on youtube posted by them yesterday that explains the difference between the accelerate programmes and the other go and watch it :smile: if you have any questions ask away :smile:
Hi! Thanks so much. I got an invite to an assessment centre but it is not for a while :smile: I do not think it is for Invent as there is no mention of it! How are you planning on preparing? Good luck!
Reply 13
Hi! Thanks so much. I got an invite to an assessment centre but it is not for a while :smile: I do not think it is for Invent as there is no mention of it! How are you planning on preparing? Good luck!

Congrats!! When is your date? And what do you mean you don’t think it’s for Invent? How interesting... does it say what it is for if they’ve changed it?

Hi there :smile: I am still waiting for my invite I emailed them yesterday they replied saying they will send the dates ASAP. I mean the job I applied for was meant to start in February. So I hope they send the dates soon. When is your assessment centre for ?
Reply 15
Did you make it to the AC?

Hey, yes I did. I received the email in early December. The AC was supposed to be next week lol, but I had to cancel it in the last minute due to time conflict, so they told me that I would be attending the next one. Apparently there is no confirmed date set yet. What about you?
Original post by Baella
Hey, yes I did. I received the email in early December. The AC was supposed to be next week lol, but I had to cancel it in the last minute due to time conflict, so they told me that I would be attending the next one. Apparently there is no confirmed date set yet. What about you?

I was informed in December that I had passed the video interview and that i will be contacted regarding being invited to the AC. I had not heard anything, so I decided to email them on monday and they told me that they will be in contact ASAP with a date that I can attend. Did you apply for the Invent Accelerate programmes ?
I was informed in December that I had passed the video interview and that i will be contacted regarding being invited to the AC. I had not heard anything, so I decided to email them on monday and they told me that they will be in contact ASAP with a date that I can attend. Did you apply for the Invent Accelerate programmes ?

Hi, how was the video interview? I've just received an invitation to complete it. I assume all are video questions and mostly competency-based?

Hi,

I am in the exact same boat as you waiting for an AC date,when i emailed them they said they are still confirming AC dates with the business. Did your email say the same? have you heard anything since?
Original post by ndmwarrior
Hi,

I am in the exact same boat as you waiting for an AC date,when i emailed them they said they are still confirming AC dates with the business. Did your email say the same? have you heard anything since?

Yes they told me the same!! I applied for February start, but it doesn't look like the AC is going to be before Feb :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending