The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sounds good- still so excited! do you think there will be an offer holders day?
Thank you 😂, three of us on the applicants thread received offers on Wednesday!
Reply 3
I received an offer on Wednesday too! They are holding offer days they sent an email I think it’s either January 22nd or February 5th for undergraduates
Reply 4
Hi Everyone
Recieved an offer last week
Do you know what they do at an offer holders is it any different to an open day??
hey anyone an international student who has received an offer
Reply 6
Original post by icynosesir
Hi, since a few of us have received offers already, I decided to jump the gun and create a thread for us to discuss any questions/ whether you are planning to firm/insure etc...

Congratulations!
Well done on getting an offer. I also applied to SGUL A100 and I was wondering when was your interview because I'm still waiting to hear back.
Also, its a conditional offer right? If so, what grades did they specify you need to meet and for which subjects?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by HPAaxis
Congratulations!
Well done on getting an offer. I also applied to SGUL A100 and I was wondering when was your interview because I'm still waiting to hear back.
Also, its a conditional offer right? If so, what graA*des did they specify you need to meet and for which subjects?

Yes seems that folks have got conditional offers:AAA if SGUL is your firm choice, otherwise it is A*AA.
Original post by HPAaxis
Congratulations!
Also, its a conditional offer right? If so, what grades did they specify you need to meet and for which subjects?

My interview was on the 12th December and I received an offer through track on the 18th December, and my offer is AAA if I firm them, and A*AA if they’re my insurance
Any EU applicants who got offers already? thanks
hey guys, I received an offer 2 days ago. Does anyone know when we get those letters regarding the dbs checks and other checks. Like im not even sure what I even have to do now, do I have to reply to the offer?
Original post by d-mehta
Hi Everyone
Recieved an offer last week
Do you know what they do at an offer holders is it any different to an open day??

well done, when was your interview?
Reply 12
Original post by THEallstar2111
well done, when was your interview?

16th December
Just received an offer this evening!! But seems like the offer holder days and accommodation tours they have are all full :frown:
Reply 14
Anyone going to the offer holders day on the 5th of February?
Reply 15
Original post by isha.s

I am
Original post by d-mehta
I am

Original post by isha.s

me too
any going to offer holder day tomorrow? and what's everyone wearing?
hey, does anyone know if what subjects the ABB grade requirements given under the adjusted criteria refer to ? as in, does the A have to be in bio or chem, if you do 4 which ones do the reqs apply to... ?
Original post by muskaan16arora
Hi does anyone know if we get another email after the offer email to invite to offer holder day .

There should be a link in your offer email which directs you to where you can book it

Latest