The Student Room Group

The Tories are good and Labour are bad

Try and convince me that Labour are good. If you can't the Tories are good.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

makes no sense... that is like saying convince me that murder is good,,, if u can't then theft is!!!! but actually both can be bad! besides, it is never that black and white, there is no good vs evil in politics really, just differing amounts of how much u agree with policies and parties.

Spoiler

Okey ....
There is bad and good in politics. Good is the Tories trying to sort Brexit out once and for all and being successful in the recent election. Bad is Labour who were going to form a coalition with the SNP if they won enough seats. Luckily they didn't so the Union wasn't compromised.

Spoiler

Original post by Burton Bridge
Okey ....

Okey... I'm right?
Original post by Gundabad(good)
Okey... I'm right?

You have a very naive view of politics don’t you??
Daily Fail comment...
Original post by Professional G
You have a very naive view of politics don’t you??

You have to be in this day and age. Otherwise who are you actually going to support.
Original post by Other_Owl
Daily Fail comment...

You've got it wrong... it's Daily MAIL NOT FAIL
Reply 9
Where do you stand?
You've got it wrong... it's Daily MAIL NOT FAIL

Someone who has been reading the comment sections for about 5 or 6 years. I can tell you, fail and gullible are the most accurate words.
Okey... I'm right?

I think you are a victim of polarised political landscape at present. I'd hate to be young at the moment, who do you believe? Every party is lying through its teeth?
Reply 12

Joined in December?
Original post by Quady
Joined in December?

Yes and I'm already hooked (for some reason).
Reply 14
Yes and I'm already hooked (for some reason).

No way this account will make a post in 2020
Original post by Burton Bridge
I think you are a victim of polarised political landscape at present. I'd hate to be young at the moment, who do you believe? Every party is lying through its teeth?

At least the Tories will get Brexit done so we can focus on far more important things like the NHS and education. Brexit has gone on for far too long but now the conservation majority can get something done.

You seem somewhat of a simpleton. Why would anyone care whether they convince you or not? You are just being childish and not worth the effort.
Original post by Other_Owl
Someone who has been reading the comment sections for about 5 or 6 years. I can tell you, fail and gullible are the most accurate words.

Look, it's okay if you don't like the Tories. I don't like Labour either.
Reply 18
In other breaking news, the sky is blue.
T

Original post by The Mogg
In other breaking news, the sky is blue.

The North is blue.

Quick Reply

Latest