The Student Room Group

Mistake on DVLA form

I’m applying for my provisionals and I made a mistake in section C (where you need to get someone else to verify) as instead of having someone else sign it, I put my information. I’ve looked everywhere online for it I can get a new one sent to me and even the DVLA website but have no idea what to do. Is it possible to get a new one sent out or cover it with paper and have the correct person to sign it?

Scroll to see replies

You’ll need to restart the form. You can get one from the post office for free
Original post by Phoenixfeather99
You’ll need to restart the form. You can get one from the post office for free

Tysm for replying. And DVLA will accept it as like the one they sent in the post?
Original post by slow_as_a_snail
Tysm for replying. And DVLA will accept it as like the one they sent in the post?

Yes. It’s the exact same form regardless of where you get it.
hey,i have the exact same problem and im wondering have you found a solution,i have no idea what to do.
Reply 5
Hi literally the exact thing has happened to me, what did you do ???
Reply 6
Hi this happened to me as well, what did you do ?
Original post by CML04
Hi this happened to me as well, what did you do ?

Hi the same thing happened to me😂 did you find a solution? I don’t want to pay again
Original post by ameelahhaleema
hey,i have the exact same problem and im wondering have you found a solution,i have no idea what to do.

Hi the same thing happened to me😂 did you find a solution? I don’t want to pay again
Reply 9
In the exact same situation; will I just be able to go to the post office and ask for a new form for free?
I have just done the same mistake will it cost anything to send off because I have ready payed for online for the form but I messed up on section c
Hi, I made the exact same mistake as the person who made this post. I picked up a form from the post office, but it looks different to the one that the DVLA sent me. Is this a problem?
hey did you figure this out? i have the same problem right now and don’t know what to do
Original post by Zarajade21
I have just done the same mistake will it cost anything to send off because I have ready payed for online for the form but I messed up on section c

hey did you figure this out? i just made the exact same mistake and i’m not sure what to do
Please ensure you that your D801 form that has the error is attached to the correctly completed D1 form, please do not send the D1 form to us on its own. Thanks, take care
Reply 15
Original post by sohailsarwar
Please ensure you that your D801 form that has the error is attached to the correctly completed D1 form, please do not send the D1 form to us on its own. Thanks, take care

Do we have pay the extra fee for the additional D1 form as its 43 pounds for that and its 34 for the original D(801)A form
Hi i did same mstake .can u tell me solution what did u do?
Reply 17
I got a new D1 form from the post office for free and attached it with the D801(A) form with the error and wrote a cover letter explaining that I made a mistake hence I am attaching the D1 form.

Haven’t heard back from them.
Reply 18
Have you already received any response from them?
Reply 19
Original post by Sohbat10
I got a new D1 form from the post office for free and attached it with the D801(A) form with the error and wrote a cover letter explaining that I made a mistake hence I am attaching the D1 form.

Haven’t heard back from them.

Have you already received any response from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending