The Tories are good and Labour are bad

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Gundabad(good)
T

The North is blue.

And isn't it wonderful!
Original post by Professional G
You have a very naive view of politics don’t you??

when you disagree with other's political views so you tell them that they have a very naive view on politics
Original post by 999tigger
You seem somewhat of a simpleton. Why would anyone care whether they convince you or not? You are just being childish and not worth the effort.

"A simpleton"? Give me reasons why you don't like the Tories so we can a proper debate, if you please.
Original post by The Mogg
And isn't it wonderful!

Blue is my favourite colour.
T

The North is blue.

Because Northerners would rather vote for the party of aspiration then the party of 50% tax rates.
Original post by wewerekings
when you disagree with other's political views so you tell them that they have a very naive view on politics

(:
Original post by wewerekings

Yes because this party bad, and this party good without any proper reasons is such popular opinion
"A simpleton"? Give me reasons why you don't like the Tories so we can a proper debate, if you please.

The basis of your thread is just attention seeking and your premise is tedious hence you arent worth the effort. If only all issues in life boiled down to good and bad.
Yes because this party bad, and this party good without any proper reasons is such popular opinion

and vice versa.
You seem somewhat of a simpleton.

Quality way to show how pretty objective your trained to be!
The basis of your thread is just attention seeking and your premise is tedious hence you arent worth the effort. If only all issues in life boiled down to good and bad.

Quality way to starve the attention seeker of attention!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by LiberOfLondon
Because Northerners would rather vote for the party of aspiration then the party of 50% tax rates.

Rubbish, that really us rubbish. There is nothing aspiration suppressing about high taxation societies with wealth distribution.
(edited 4 years ago)
At least the Tories will get Brexit done so we can focus on far more important things like the NHS and education. Brexit has gone on for far too long but now the conservation majority can get something done.

I voted conservative myself, however life isnt as black and white as Tories - good Labour - bad. As I said I believe you are a victim of the polarised political landscape at present.

”Four legs good, two legs bad”
And if you're wondering where they get it from... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/12/19/stormzy-piers-morgan-row-boris-johnson-comments/amp/
Original post by Burton Bridge
Rubbish, that really us rubbish. There is nothing aspiration suppressing about high taxation societies with wealth distribution.

There is about a ”Robin Hood tax”, high corporation tax and a 50% rate.
”Four legs good, two legs bad”
And if you're wondering where they get it from... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/12/19/stormzy-piers-morgan-row-boris-johnson-comments/amp/

There is about a ”Robin Hood tax”, high corporation tax and a 50% rate.

Low taxation only helps the very richest in society, its the middle to low earners that rely on the public services the most.

The magic unicorn land we are searching for currently, of a low taxation, high public service economy, simply doesn't work and isn't working. It is "neoliberal" alternative which labour called "new labour, new Britain" the Tories call "one nation conservatism" is the real unicorn that they have managed to convince the majority of the public exists.

You dont to be fair, you seem too believe in Thatcherism, so you may or may not be exempt from said category? I fail to grasp why so far, all I got from you is the right to buy helped your parents on the property ladder, so far. I mean I'll leave it up to you we can have a proper left vs right debate with no silly snipes and usual namecalling, because we are both more mature than that, but what I will say (and possibly you to me) will challenge deeply what we both believe to be correct.
(edited 4 years ago)
Low taxation only helps the very richest in society, its the middle to low earners that rely on the public services the most.

The magic unicorn land we are searching for currently, of a low taxation, high public service economy, simply doesn't work and isn't working. It is "neoliberal" alternative which labour called "new labour, new Britain" the Tories call "one nation conservatism" is the real unicorn that they have managed to convince the majority of the public exists.

You dont to be fair, you seem too believe in Thatcherism, so you may or may not be exempt from said category? I fail to grasp why so far, all I got from you is the right to buy helped your parents on the property ladder, so far. I mean I'll leave it up to you we can have a proper left vs right debate with no silly snipes and usual namecalling, because we are both more mature than that, but what I will say (and possibly you to me) will challenge deeply what we both believe to be correct.

The UK needs more rich people. All of the richest countries in the world, e.g. Singapore and Switzerland, have a high level of millionaires and even some billionaires. Low taxes for the rich helps to encourage them to stay in the country or move to it. They then buy luxury items or invest their money in local businesses, slowly trickling down money to the working class through jobs created by demand.
I voted conservative myself, however life isnt as black and white as Tories - good Labour - bad. As I said I believe you are a victim of the polarised political landscape at present.

I'm not a victim. I just have strong beliefs for the Tories and have a hopeful future for them.

Have a debate with me then. Prove to me that you have the better reasoning and basis for your beliefs. Let me show you I'm worth the effort and serious about what I'm saying.

The Tories do have big aspirations for this country. Like actually getting Brexit done.
The Tories do have big aspirations for this country. Like actually getting Brexit done.

They haven’t got it done since 2015, why would you believe them now?
They haven’t got it done since 2015, why would you believe them now?

The success in the election showed how people are prioritising getting past the uncertainty and forgetting about other issues they would normally care about. Johnson will finally get Brexit done since he has a clear majority and a supportive party. Have hope for 2020.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending