Adults nursing coventry january 2020 Watch

charlie_lou84
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi
I'm am starting my adult nursing degree at coventry uni in January 2020.
I haven't had my enrolment details yet.
Have anyone had theirs or does anyone know when we will be starting?
Ssleeping
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey, I'm starting in Jan doing early childhood development and learning. I know intake for me is the 20th of Jan (that's what it says on cov website anyway idk if it's different for your course tho). I rang the uni a couple days ago to confirm I'd been confirmed for January deferral and they said I should get online enrolment and more details mid December sometime, so hopefully you will too!
CeeEss
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I'm on adult nursing too, we start January 20th 10am. I got a call wednesday to confirm that i knew when we are starti g and was told to bring my passport for ID.
charlie_lou84
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by CeeEss)
Hi I'm on adult nursing too, we start January 20th 10am. I got a call wednesday to confirm that i knew when we are starti g and was told to bring my passport for ID.
Hi, thanks for your help!

Have you had a copy of the time table yet? I only received my online enrolment link today!
CeeEss
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by charlie_lou84)
Hi, thanks for your help!

Have you had a copy of the time table yet? I only received my online enrolment link tod
I got my timetable on Monday, check your emails, I was sent a couple to complete enrollment and links with passwords to access uni email and for student portal. You should have it by now. When you've done all this you can go get your student ID at the student centre
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (294)
65.63%
No (154)
34.38%

Watched Threads