The Student Room Group

Too much sex?

He loves to be sexual with me and we have sex on an average of 4-5 days a week.
I love him and love physical contact with him because he does have problems in expressing his feelings verbally.
Hes even painted a picture of us, were hes clutching at my face and kissing me and we are completely naked.
He has drawn several images like this.

We ve together for 2 years and hes now talking about marriage.
The only question I have is whether the amount of sexual activity is healthy?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I don’t see the issue?
Original post by Anonymous

Same but don't see why you needed to use the Anon to comment something so simple...
Reply 3
Original post by 1st superstar
Same but don't see why you needed to use the Anon to comment something so simple...

What about the drawings?

Lol it’s not about needing anon but what’s your issue with me using anon?
Reply 5

What about the drawings?
It’s kinda cute/romantic imo but not everyone might agree
Lol it’s not about needing anon but what’s your issue with me using anon?

That your misusing it...
I wouldn't call that too much sex.
But it sounds like you and your bf could have a few compatibility issues.
That your misusing it...

How am I misusing it if I wanna stay anonymous lmao
Tbh don't see anything wrong with it... if you truly love each other but ask for medical advice.
Providing you are happy to have sex that often as well and it's all consensual, it's not a problem.
Personally I’d find my boyfriend painting a picture of us naked a bit weird, but if you love that kind of stuff and are happy with him and the amount of sex you’re having then there’s no issue whatsoever!
Original post by londonmyst
I wouldn't call that too much sex.
But it sounds like you and your bf could have a few compatibility issues.

Compatibility issues? How so?
Your bf seems to have a high sex drive, prefer to express his feelings non-verbally, sometimes through his painted erotic artworks.
You seem uncomfortable about the paintings and may be more compatible with somebody that is more verbally communicative.

An ex bf used to complain about my verbal communication skills, it was an early warning that we were incompatible in almost every way.
If you actually get married and end up making a life together your sex drives will probably decrease anyway.

Do you have a problem having sex 4-5 times per week or are you just asking?
That your misusing it...

Why are you so pressed about someone using anon lmao, relax 😂😂😂
Original post by londonmyst
Your bf seems to have a high sex drive, prefer to express his feelings non-verbally, sometimes through his painted erotic artworks.
You seem uncomfortable about the paintings and may be more compatible with somebody that is more verbally communicative.

An ex bf used to complain about my verbal communication skills, it was an early warning that we were incompatible in almost every way.

No I dont have issues with him non verbal attitude.
Why are you so pressed about someone using anon lmao, relax 😂😂😂

Not annoyed just that it's being misused
How am I misusing it if I wanna stay anonymous lmao

It's doesn't matter if you want to use it... What matters is that you and anon#3 don't NEED to use it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending