The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea University Applicants 2020

Hi! Thought it'd be worth making this thread as I'm deffo applying to Swansea myself for chemistry.

Few questions- share as much or as little as you're comfortable with:

What course are you applying for:
What universities are you thinking of:
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:

@Puddles the Monkey

Also, for all the other unis you wanna apply to, this links to the main thread, where you can find links to all the other university applicant chats (should they exist):
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6033194

Good luck this year, guys!

Scroll to see replies

Ammaaaazing, I've added this thread to the list :yay:
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
I’m starting in 2020 to study geography
Reply 3
I'm starting in 2020 doing Accounting and Finance.
If anyone has any questions feel free to drop me a pm or reply to me here, I’m a second year.
If your in Swansea for one of the university open days remember to come at see St Davids- Student Roost :smile:

We house many 1st, 2nd, 3rd and postgraduate students.

Take a look at our website for more information www.studentroost.co.uk

Wish you all the best with your choices!
Hey guys!
I'm Danilo and I just got my offer from Swansea today! It is conditional (BBB) and it is for Classics and Greek with a year abroad. I am doing Classical Civilizations, Spanish and English Literature at A Level. I also applied for UCL, St Andrews, Glasgow and Edinburgh but for slightly different courses.
What about you guys? :smile:
Also

Original post by Danislife
Hey guys!
I'm Danilo and I just got my offer from Swansea today! It is conditional (BBB) and it is for Classics and Greek with a year abroad. I am doing Classical Civilizations, Spanish and English Literature at A Level. I also applied for UCL, St Andrews, Glasgow and Edinburgh but for slightly different courses.

Also about my offer, My application was sent off on Tuesday and I got a reply today! (Two days later) Which I was surprised about because I had heard that it usually takes a while to get offers from there.
i'm starting in 2020 and doing media and communications
What course are you applying for: Midwifery 2020
What universities are you thinking of: Cardiff, Swansea, York, Anglia Ruskin and Worcester
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: AAAB
GCSE grades: 9988877666

Has anyone heard anything?
Reply 10
Hello! I did my BSc in computer science at Swansea and graduated in 2018.

Happy to answer questions if anyone has any.
If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to reply on here/drop us a message!

Thanks,

Beth :h:
Applied for: Neurophysiology
GCSEs: 9,8,8,7,7,7,6,6,5
A level: ABB predicted
Original post by Danislife
Hey guys!

Hey, I'm a first year at Swansea Uni and I'm studying Ancient History in the Classics Department. If you have any questions ask, but the department, uni and course is amazing and I could not recommend them all enough! Good luck!
Original post by Lizzillo
Hey, I'm a first year at Swansea Uni and I'm studying Ancient History in the Classics Department. If you have any questions ask, but the department, uni and course is amazing and I could not recommend them all enough! Good luck!

Do you know anyone who does healthcare science? When did they get a reply? And Thankyou I’m advance!
Reply 15
Original post by sailormars
i'm starting in 2020 and doing media and communications

Same!
Reply 16
I got an offer yesterday for English Literature, but not sure about it after I originally applied for English & French
Reply 17
Offer here for Physics with particle physics and cosmology
Reply 18
Original post by ham96
Hello! I did my BSc in computer science at Swansea and graduated in 2018.

Happy to answer questions if anyone has any.

Did you do any studying in the computational foundry or was it just after your time?
Reply 19
Original post by yaszenn
Did you do any studying in the computational foundry or was it just after your time?

No i finished just before they moved to it.

Quick Reply

Latest