The Student Room Group

Science

Why out of all the subjects for me, why I can't get my head around physics??
Can anyone else relate with me ?
I know what you mean I have trouble remembering equations and using the right one for the right question it’s an absolute nightmare I don’t know how I’m going to pass it 🤦*♀️
Reply 2
Are you good at maths and/or chemistry?
Reply 3
Original post by Em.-.
Are you good at maths and/or chemistry?

Only maths
Reply 4
Original post by kiran2468
Only maths

Well physics is really applied maths. I’m personally good at all 3 as physics seems to be halfway between maths and chemistry. Do you struggle with understanding formulas and rearranging them or more so with memorising units and defintions?
Reply 5
Original post by Em.-.
Well physics is really applied maths. I’m personally good at all 3 as physics seems to be halfway between maths and chemistry. Do you struggle with understanding formulas and rearranging them or more so with memorising units and defintions?

More with how to use formulas and the basics of physics I struggle with a lot
Reply 6

That’s interesting. Perhaps spending time trying to understand why some formulas exist and where they come from rather than just trying to remember them? Like maybe use the internet to do more background reading on the basics.
Reply 7
Thanx

I think you should talk to your teacher about this, I know they can be a bit useless sometimes but it really doesn't hurt to ask and could benefit you.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
Ok
Reply 10
Also, videos can be good to visualise what’s going on in scenarios. You could look on YouTube for videos explaining topics you find challenging.
Reply 11
Original post by Em.-.
Also, videos can be good to visualise what’s going on in scenarios. You could look on YouTube for videos explaining topics you find challenging.

Ok

Quick Reply

Latest