The Student Room Group

Help native languages!!!!

Do universities accept native language as one of the 3 Alevels and if you know any please reply
( It will be really helpful if you know for Coventry,Keele,Swansea,Aston,Portsmouth)
Original post by marxsiax
Do universities accept native language as one of the 3 Alevels and if you know any please reply
( It will be really helpful if you know for Coventry,Keele,Swansea,Aston,Portsmouth)

You should ask them directly. Often they don't because foreign language A levels are designed for school taught rather than home taught/used languages. Therefore they are considerably more straightforward if learnt and used at home/in the family.

Hi there!

I’m a current Keele University student. I have forwarded your query on to the admissions team so that we can find out if Keele would accept native languages or not! As soon as they reply, I will let you know! I hope this helps! :smile:
Reply 3
Thank youuuuu so much !!
Thank youuuuu so much !!

Not a problem! Hopefully I should get a reply today :smile:
Thank youuuuu so much !!

Hi there!

I can confirm that Keele are happy to accept Native Languges as one of the A-Levels!

Good luck with everything! :smile:
Reply 6
Thank youuu and did you speak with admission 😜
Thank youuu and did you speak with admission 😜

I certainly did! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest