The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
question erm when a guy cums inside your vagina, if say a different guy has sex with you say one or two days later would he notice someone else has had sex before for example, if so how long after before the guy woulnt notice

No I dont think, there is any way he would be able to tell you had sex several days earlier.
Reply 2
asking for a friend
Reply 3
Original post by Karisa96
No I dont think, there is any way he would be able to tell you had sex several days earlier.

so he wouldn't end up with *** down around him?
Hahahahahaha what? Good lord.
I assume you shower after sex anyway so there is no way someone else could tell you’d had sex unless you tell them
Reply 6
Original post by Sammylou40
I assume you shower after sex anyway so there is no way someone else could tell you’d had sex unless you tell them

I would hope my friend does shower
There's two scenarios here, either her friend has cheated and doesn't want her boyfriend to find out or the friend part is made up and it's really the OP all along
Original post by Rock Fan
There's two scenarios here, either her friend has cheated and doesn't want her boyfriend to find out or the friend part is made up and it's really the OP all along

Or third. It’s just a troll
Original post by Sammylou40
Or third. It’s just a troll

Yeah to be fair that's probably most likely not sure why you would ask something like this on a education site
Original post by Rock Fan
Yeah to be fair that's probably most likely not sure why you would ask something like this on a education site

duh its not a troll I saw this was also a relationship part here so that is why im asking the question because I can and also I want to help my friend
asking for a friend

The famous last words.
Original post by OR321
The famous last words.

alright alright I lied it is me in this situation
Well well folks
alright alright I lied it is me in this situation

Yes we knew that.
Perhaps you could explain why you need to ask
alright I will confess, yes I cheated on my bf, so today I met up with an old friend and one thing led to another and we had sex, I told him not to *** inside me but he did, the thing is my bf is coming over tomorrow and is going to want sex, I don't know what to do in this situation, hes surely gonna know when he has sex with me that Ive had sex with someone else, I feel guilty enough as it is
Reply 16
question erm when a guy cums inside your vagina, if say a different guy has sex with you say one or two days later would he notice someone else has had sex before for example, if so how long after before the guy woulnt notice

I would think if a girl has a shower then there's a good chance it wash everything away as when women get raped the general advice is not to have a shower before going to police....
alright I will confess, yes I cheated on my bf, so today I met up with an old friend and one thing led to another and we had sex, I told him not to *** inside me but he did, the thing is my bf is coming over tomorrow and is going to want sex, I don't know what to do in this situation, hes surely gonna know when he has sex with me that Ive had sex with someone else, I feel guilty enough as it is

I think you got bigger problems here mate, I'd start being honest to your boyfriend about what you did
I Pray the *** is still left and your bf notices and takes it without you knowing and then makes you pancakes but puts the *** in the pancake mix along with his ear wax and says this pancake cums from his heart and then dumps you

Physically no. He will not know that you have had sex with someone else.
But emotionally it sounds as if you are not going to be able to hide it. Rightly you feel guilty.
Your body will give you away in that case.
Perhaps it might be better if you tell him

Latest