The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Unconditional Interview at Lancaster

I recently got an offer for English Language at Lancaster and an interview for their unconditional scheme next month, I just want to know what kind of questions they may ask and what to expect? Thanks.
May I know the predicted grade of you? Thanks
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Candiceswyip
May I know the predicted grade of you? Thanks

A*AA
Original post by divine789
I recently got an offer for English Language at Lancaster and an interview for their unconditional scheme next month, I just want to know what kind of questions they may ask and what to expect? Thanks.

Hello,
No one is allowed to share exact questions so sorry about that!
Based on the similar scheme that goes on in my department (I've worked some interview days), they'll ask you simple questions - why do you want to study your subject? why Lancaster? etc
The day is more than anything about you coming to visit Lancaster, and hopefully firm us.
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hello,
No one is allowed to share exact questions so sorry about that!
Based on the similar scheme that goes on in my department (I've worked some interview days), they'll ask you simple questions - why do you want to study your subject? why Lancaster? etc
The day is more than anything about you coming to visit Lancaster, and hopefully firm us.
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine

Hi Charlotte,

You are a nice person and always reply to our enquiries. Thanks so much!

I would like to know if my predicted grade has reached the required grade in the subject I chose. I will have a conditional offer or not normally ? I have got 3 offer but still waiting for the reply of Lancaster.

Merry Christmas!
Hi Charlotte,

You are a nice person and always reply to our enquiries. Thanks so much!

I would like to know if my predicted grade has reached the required grade in the subject I chose. I will have a conditional offer or not normally ? I have got 3 offer but still waiting for the reply of Lancaster.

Merry Christmas!

Oh I have just got a conditional offer from Lancaster of Biomedical science. ABB if firm. Yeah!
Oh I have just got a conditional offer from Lancaster of Biomedical science. ABB if firm. Yeah!

Congratulations!
are you on any of the the fb groups yet?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
are you on any of the the fb groups yet?

No I'm not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending