The Student Room Group

GCSE Revision Notes

Hi there,
So basically, I had an idea of publishing all my revision notes on twitter to help people revise. I will probably be finished writing my notes at the end of January. But if anyone thinks this is a good idea, please let me know and follow my Twitter (@desisigh) to not miss the revision notes. Also if anyone has any specific revision they want help with, just message me.
Thanks,
Hannah (@desisigh on Twitter)
Can't (edit: follow) b/c no twitter but it sounds like an awesome idea! It'll probably help a lot of people :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by SnowMiku
Can't (edit: follow) b/c no twitter but it sounds like an awesome idea! It'll probably help a lot of people :biggrin:

Thanks! Btw, when i finish my revision notes, I will post a link to my Twitter and you don't need an account to access the notes.
Original post by hann_786
Thanks! Btw, when i finish my revision notes, I will post a link to my Twitter and you don't need an account to access the notes.

No problemo!

I know, I was just saying I can't follow your account.
Reply 4
Original post by SnowMiku
No problemo!

I know, I was just saying I can't follow your account.

Aww no worries. That's fine x
Original post by hann_786
So basically, I had an idea of publishing all my revision notes on twitter to help people revise. I will probably be finished writing my notes at the end of January. But if anyone thinks this is a good idea, please let me know and follow my Twitter (@desisigh) to not miss the revision notes. Also if anyone has any specific revision they want help with, just message me.
Thanks,
Hannah (@desisigh on Twitter)

posting a link would be very helpful so i can access it!

Quick Reply

Latest