The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accounting and finance Leeds Beckett applicants

Anyone wanting to study accounting at leeds beckett from 2020? Just curious..
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone wanting to study accounting at leeds beckett from 2020? Just curious..

I do, got my offer this week.
Reply 3
I do, got my offer this week.

How was your first year at Leeds Beckett, I have applied for 2021 for accounting and finance.
Original post by AK56789
How was your first year at Leeds Beckett, I have applied for 2021 for accounting and finance.

Sorry for the late reply, just saw it now.

Hard to tell. Due to Covid-19, everything becomes distance learning. It great from finding materials, access to the library, expended exam time and you don't need to worry about missing lecture or seminars, jut woke up and join it right away ^_^".

The downside, no friends, hard to focus during lecture and seminars and sometimes the content just hard to follow (because of this I almost failed one of my modules.) and finally, easy to access the library but it not really feel like studying.

As for the university itself, well it great, no complaint. The professors and administration team doing a great job, helpful and supportive.

There are negatives and positives points but overall, it was great (for me at least.) passed all my exams and it was easy to save some cash for next year.

Hope next year we go back to campus.
Reply 5

Hard to tell. Due to Covid-19, everything becomes distance learning. It great from finding materials, access to the library, expended exam time and you don't need to worry about missing lecture or seminars, jut woke up and join it right away ^_^".

The downside, no friends, hard to focus during lecture and seminars and sometimes the content just hard to follow (because of this I almost failed one of my modules.) and finally, easy to access the library but it not really feel like studying.

As for the university itself, well it great, no complaint. The professors and administration team doing a great job, helpful and supportive.

There are negatives and positives points but overall, it was great (for me at least.) passed all my exams and it was easy to save some cash for next year.

Thank you for this. I'm actually a year 2 student at the university now. I hate seminars though that's my only gripe. I had a good portion of last year online so I was okay. But now in year 2 I'm in person and don't really like attending them. I'm a pretty able student meaning I can pretty much teach myself content and score well. Is it okay if I miss my 2 seminars a week but attend my 3 lectures if I am scoring pretty well in my modules?

Hi i was just wondering how you are finding accounting and finance at Leeds Becket cant really decide between Bradford, Huddersfield and Leeds Becket.

Quick Reply

Latest