The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Trying to attract specific stereotypes of men is not a good reason to have surgery.

When you get older your boobs will be fatter and saggier, what will you do then?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl with a large 32E chest. I hate how large my bust is and I just wish I could afford a breast reduction.

The type of men I like (sophisticated and well groomed), seem to prefer small breasted women, whilst I find more common men like large tits.

Is there a type of guy that likes big breasts and am I correct in noticing that it's the more common and less sophisticated men that like them big?

All types
All types of guys do. If you're only meeting common guys, you're in the wrong areas to meet the type of guys you go for.
sophisticated and well groomed men seem to prefer small breasted women

Where did you gather that from?

Seriously, if there's any category of men that might profess to prefer them, it stands to reason that it would be meninists. It's not often said, but feminists have an ideological reason to hate anything that reminds them of a clear distinction between women from men - including "this".
Reply 5
I'm a girl with a large 32E chest. I hate how large my bust is and I just wish I could afford a breast reduction.

The type of men I like (sophisticated and well groomed), seem to prefer small breasted women, whilst I find more common men like large tits.

Is there a type of guy that likes big breasts and am I correct in noticing that it's the more common and less sophisticated men that like them big?

i like big boobies and i am sophisitciated (i got 12A* A^ at GCSE)
32E isn't particularly large. You shouldn't have any issue attracting sophisticated men who like you for your mind.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by _Dirac_

If you are aspiring to be a sophisticate you better stop calling them boobies (boobs is ok)
Reply 8
Original post by harrysbar
If you are aspiring to be a sophisticate you better stop calling them boobies (boobs is ok)

stop with the legalese mate
Original post by _Dirac_
stop with the legalese mate

You can't help some people :frown:

Posh guys love big boobs too, it’s about how you carry yourself and how confident you are.
Original post by _Dirac_

Does getting good grades mean you’re sophisticated? I mean you probably are but if that’s what it takes to be sophisticated it’s pretty easy :biggrin:
Original post by harrysbar

haha, goes to prove my point
Original post by _Dirac_

You could come from a rough council estate and get 12 A*s at GCSE. You could have a rich family and only get Cs at GCSE. All getting 12 A*s means is you have a good memory. Good grades and sophistication are definitely not synonymous. Just look at the Royal family.
Original post by _Dirac_

By sophisticated, I primarily mean manners and upbringing, but yes I'm attracted to academic achievements and intellect too.
By sophisticated, I primarily mean manners and upbringing, but yes I'm attracted to academic achievements and intellect too.

You're stereotyping erroneously. All men like all sizes.
Only the most basic men.
Original post by _Dirac_

Shame you can’t spell sophisticated
I don't think they prefer women with small boobs but just most young women do have small boobs.

so r u attratced to me :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending