The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
No it doesn’t.

I guess what I meant is that I don’t look at the size of men’s equipment. It’s certainly not something I look at to determine whether or not a guy is attractive, although I know there are some girls that do.

When it comes to the physical, I will look at facial features and general physique (shouldn’t be overweight). Never done the up and down to look at their equipment, so that’s new to me.

So then why do SOME woman do the up and down equipment scan.
So then why do SOME woman do the up and down equipment scan.

I don’t know. You should ask them. It’s not an area I’m experienced in, because I don’t look at men’s equipment. Sorry to burst your expectations.

If I were to go by what I’ve seen on social media, women who have had loads of sexual partners talk about men’s equipment a lot, which takes me back to my previous post. It’s why I asked if that sort of behaviour is correlated with sexual experience or promiscuity to put it more crudely.
Reply 62
I don't think you should base your surgery decision on "what men like". Although I do know someone who did have a breast reduction but that was because she was having severe back pain so she felt that surgery was definitely necessary
Original post by jas149
I don't think you should base your surgery decision on "what men like". Although I do know someone who did have a breast reduction but that was because she was having severe back pain so she felt that surgery was definitely necessary

Thanks. Fortunately I don’t get back pain.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
I don't think dress and grooming sense has any bearing on breast preferences. People aren't one dimensional stereotypes

Thanks
Original post by the bear
as a general rule the working man tends to like big bouncy ones.

middle class chaps will gravitate towards more manageable sized ones.

Define manageable breasts?
Original post by _Dirac_
i like big boobies and i am sophisitciated (i got 12A* A^ at GCSE)

That doesn't make you sophisticated, it probably means there's no mystery/personality.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Define manageable breasts?

i would really have to come round and explain

:colondollar:
Original post by the bear
i would really have to come round and explain

:colondollar:

Some guys would say palm sized which is what I would assume as their definition of "manageable"

Personally I like more than a handful, has a better feeling cupping them 😂
I'm a girl with a large 32E chest. I hate how large my bust is and I just wish I could afford a breast reduction.

The type of men I like (sophisticated and well groomed), seem to prefer small breasted women, whilst I find more common men like large tits.

Is there a type of guy that likes big breasts and am I correct in noticing that it's the more common and less sophisticated men that like them big?

I find it quite alarming that you refer to men who might be interested in your breast size as “common” and “less sophisticated”. You sound really judgmental and maybe that’s what’s driving away the men you’re interested in, not your breast size. You seem to think very highly of yourself and that you’re deserving of a “highly sophisticated” man. What makes you worthy of a man like that? Look at what you can give to a relationship other than the size of your breasts and stop thinking just about what you can take.
Im an ff and rich sophisticated men prefer this. Not sure what youre on about. Since i gained a little weight and became curvy. Men want me
Original post by trapking
Some guys would say palm sized which is what I would assume as their definition of "manageable"

Personally I like more than a handful, has a better feeling cupping them 😂

:laugh: I would assume the same. I dunno what's unmanageable about larger breasts though. I'd say they're easily manageable :lol:
:laugh: I would assume the same. I dunno what's unmanageable about larger breasts though. I'd say they're easily manageable :lol:

They are especially when the guy has thick lips, it's heaven :love:

Spoiler

They are especially when the guy has thick lips, it's heaven :love:

Spoiler

I'll find someone who can accept me one day.
I'll find someone who can accept me one day.

:lol: If applications are open for a decent gentleman, you know what to do.
:lol: If applications are open for a decent gentleman, you know what to do

:laugh: A very kind offer, but I'm far too old for 90% of people on here anyway 😂
'E' is undeniably prominent when paired with a slender frame, but still by no means outlandish. Also:
Original post by ThomH97
When you get older your boobs will be fatter and saggier, what will you do then?

Not an inevitability.
:laugh: A very kind offer, but I'm far too old for 90% of people on here anyway 😂

Nah, I'm willing to bet we are the same age.

I've been here since 08 albeit this is a different acc of mine :lol:
Original post by Profesh
'E' is undeniably prominent when paired with a slender frame, but still by no means outlandish. Also:

Not an inevitability.

But a likelihood nonetheless, no?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by _Dirac_
i like big boobies and i am sophisitciated (i got 12A* A^ at GCSE)

Lmao
Your GCSE results to prove your sophistication>>

Latest

Trending

Trending