Original post by sebybino8
yhh notts reading and newcastle
I’m doing the flying start in reading
applied for notts, reading and newcastle,
completed Career Valuation and Career Unlocked
invited to video interview
any advice on how to prepare for it?
Reply 7
I've already applied to FS Newcastle, and am currently undergoing the online tests. Best advice for preparation is to read through what PWC give you for preparation (such as the interactive help). Is anyone else up to this stage, and, if so, has anyone heard something back after the "game" test? Thanks

- LAllen
Reply 8
Original post by LAllen71
I've already applied to FS Newcastle, and am currently undergoing the online tests. Best advice for preparation is to read through what PWC give you for preparation (such as the interactive help). Is anyone else up to this stage, and, if so, has anyone heard something back after the "game" test? Thanks

- LAllen

Hey, I completed the "game" test yesterday. I got my email saying I progressed to the next stage the day after I completed the assessment. I didn't pay much attention to my score but I think I got around 8200. I hope this helps
Original post by ohmy22
Hey, I completed the "game" test yesterday. I got my email saying I progressed to the next stage the day after I completed the assessment. I didn't pay much attention to my score but I think I got around 8200. I hope this helps

which one did u apply to?
Reply 10
Original post by filletofish
which one did u apply to?

Nottingham and Newcastle. What about you?
Applied to Reading
Original post by ohmy22
Nottingham and Newcastle. What about you?

Reading
What is the Career unlocked game like?
Reply 14
Hi. Has anyone done the career conversation (online interview) for PWC flying start programme accounting? What type of questions do they ask in the career conversation?
been invited to assessment days at Nottingham and Reading. Anyone else going to them?
Reply 16
I've not done the online interview yet. What was your online interview like?
Reply 17
Original post by GuessMyName
been invited to assessment days at Nottingham and Reading. Anyone else going to them?

Hi I have my Reading AC on the 22nd, wbu
Original post by user01.
Hi I have my Reading AC on the 22nd, wbu

Same
Original post by Goku012
I've not done the online interview yet. What was your online interview like?

If was honestly a lot easier than I was expecting. You're asked questions about PwC and your chosen university as well as the programme and given questions where you have to respond to a given scenario. Just research PwC and it'll be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending