The Student Room Group

Handjob while wearing boxer shorts, ever tried it?

My girlfriend and me are new to sex, she wants to take it slow therefore whenever she gives me a handjob she wants me to keep my boxers on and she just reaches through the fly and strokes me until I finish.

This is fine but due to me being tightly circumcised my **** rubs against the inside of my boxers and she only spits on her hand occasionally to avoid the friction. I sometimes get sore and a bit red afterwards.

Is it safe for us to do handjobs this way? Is it normal (something most couples do at first)? How can I avoid getting sore when doing it this Anyone got any better techniques for this method?
Get some decent lube. Not something I've personally practised but whatever gets you off is fine. You'll want lube for the act itself.

Can get it even in supermarkets, chemists, online etc. Something like hand lotion or even vaseline or baby oil would be ok. Olive oil or coconut oil at a push. Just don't use any oil with condoms and sex.
Reply 2
Original post by Apachecow
Get some decent lube. Not something I've personally practised but whatever gets you off is fine. You'll want lube for the act itself.

Can get it even in supermarkets, chemists, online etc. Something like hand lotion or even vaseline or baby oil would be ok. Olive oil or coconut oil at a push. Just don't use any oil with condoms and sex.

Never heard of lube to be honest, sounds interesting, how will that help us?
Reply 3
if ur getting sore just tell your girlfriend to jerk you off with your penis out
Reply 4
Original post by Coolgp

lube makes your penis wet and slipperly its used in sex as its easier and more pleasurable
Reply 5
Original post by robo451
lube makes your penis wet and slipperly its used in sex as its easier and more pleasurable

Never had sex so that might be why I haven’t heard of it, do circumcised guys need it? as it might just be uncut who need it to be slippier?
Original post by Coolgp

lube short for lubricant. KY jelly available anywhere but maybe not the best (water based and condom friendly tho). Comes in a toothpaste type tube.

As I said you can try hand lotion, baby oil etc and see what difference it makes. Just heed the note about oil based lube and condoms.

There are actually special lubes formulated for masturbation.

Spoiler

Not sure on the appropriateness of the link, sorry if I have broken any rules!
dont be a ***** just tell her to suck deez nuts
Reply 8
Original post by John Noble
dont be a ***** just tell her to suck deez nuts

You think that would work?
Reply 9
use some of her juice from down there
Reply 10
Original post by JayR22
use some of her juice from down there

Yeah good idea, still struggling all these years later, fed up of having a raw **** all the time
Original post by Coolgp
Yeah good idea, still struggling all these years later, fed up of having a raw **** all the time

Damn your still here.
Reply 12
Original post by xDmochi
Damn your still here.

And you are?
Original post by Coolgp
And you are?

Nobody you know, I just saw this thread and was suprised
Reply 14
Original post by xDmochi
Nobody you know, I just saw this thread and was suprised

I apologise then and yeah well I’m still a bit frustrated pop on here every now and then to see if anyone’s got any insight, worth a try 🤷*♂️
Original post by Coolgp
I apologise then and yeah well I’m still a bit frustrated pop on here every now and then to see if anyone’s got any insight, worth a try 🤷*♂️

I don’t know why she doesn’t want to just give you a handie, without your boxers. If your still together after almost a year and she still doesn’t give it to you, you should, talk to her
Reply 16
Original post by xDmochi
I don’t know why she doesn’t want to just give you a handie, without your boxers. If your still together after almost a year and she still doesn’t give it to you, you should, talk to her

Me neither, thanks for the advice dude, she’s still stroking me like that for now, don’t think it helps that she lives with parents who like to barge in, who knows

Quick Reply

Latest