The Student Room Group

Biodiversity & Conservation MSc at Leeds University

Hi,
I'm looking at this masters for 2020 so I wondered if there are any previous students around whose brains I can pick 😁?

Cheers.
Original post by JaffaNeko
Hi,
I'm looking at this masters for 2020 so I wondered if there are any previous students around whose brains I can pick 😁?

Cheers.

Unlikely but it helps to ask specific questions. Have you looked through the webpages?
Hi,

I am a graduate of UoL and can say it is a great student city and the university is very social and fun. I am also applying for this masters for a 2020 start so wondered the same, if anyone has feedback of this course would be massively appreciated.

Cheers
Reply 3
Original post by Farnley96
Hi,

I am a graduate of UoL and can say it is a great student city and the university is very social and fun. I am also applying for this masters for a 2020 start so wondered the same, if anyone has feedback of this course would be massively appreciated.

Cheers

Hey, I just finished my application today but still looking for more feedback. It's quite hard to find past students aha. Maybe I'll see you there next year :smile:
Hey, I just finished my application today but still looking for more feedback. It's quite hard to find past students aha. Maybe I'll see you there next year :smile:

Good luck with the application! Just found out today I have been accepted onto the course :smile:, so possibly see you next year!
Reply 5
Good luck with the application! Just found out today I have been accepted onto the course :smile:, so possibly see you next year!

Ooo congratulations! 🎊
Reply 6

How long did it take for them to assess your application? Cheers 😊
How long did it take for them to assess your application? Cheers 😊

I submitted mine on the 28th of November so about 5 weeks :smile:, good luck!
Reply 8

Hi, did you up taking the conservation and biodiversity MSc at Leeds, if so would you be able to give some feedback on the course, thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending