The Student Room Group

How long should i spend on Revison and coursework tomororw?

How long should i spend on Revison and coursework tomororw?
Reply 1
i guess there’s variables that would change how long you revise+do coursework for. such as:
-if you’re behind or on track
-what year group you’re in
-if you have any tests/deadlines coming up
-how much revision/coursework you’ve done recently

looking at these variables can help you decide how long to do coursework or revision for
Reply 2
Original post by gracemae
i guess there’s variables that would change how long you revise+do coursework for. such as:
-if you’re behind or on track
-what year group you’re in
-if you have any tests/deadlines coming up
-how much revision/coursework you’ve done recently

looking at these variables can help you decide how long to do coursework or revision for

I have 7 pieces of revision and 8 pieces of coursework todo. I am behind on Revison and on track for coursework. I haven't done much of either recently as its been Christmas and im at college with no deadlines as such yet.
Reply 3
seen as you’re more behind on revision it may be better to dedicate some more time to it.
also don’t overdo it tomorrow, as you haven’t done much recently, you don’t want to overdo yourself and put you off doing work for weeks. so take regular breaks, ect.
maybe make a to do list and tackle it that way
Reply 4
seen as you’re more behind on revision it may be better to dedicate some more time to it.
also don’t overdo it tomorrow, as you haven’t done much recently, you don’t want to overdo yourself and put you off doing work for weeks. so take regular breaks, ect.
maybe make a to do list and tackle it that way

Ok what time should i get up, take breaks, have lunch and finish for the day
Reply 5
Original post by Cay12235
Ok what time should i get up, take breaks, have lunch and finish for the day

i’m unsure on exacts as obviously i don’t know the amount of work. however, maybe try and start your day early and be ready to start your work at around 8:30/9 (this isn’t mandatory though, just start when you can). then you could do around an hours work, take a break, and then so on. try and have lunch around 12/1. and maybe finish no later than 5 so you can have the evening to unwind or something. that’s just a rough idea but hopefully by doing the work you can find what works best for you
Reply 6
i’m unsure on exacts as obviously i don’t know the amount of work. however, maybe try and start your day early and be ready to start your work at around 8:30/9 (this isn’t mandatory though, just start when you can). then you could do around an hours work, take a break, and then so on. try and have lunch around 12/1. and maybe finish no later than 5 so you can have the evening to unwind or something. that’s just a rough idea but hopefully by doing the work you can find what works best for you

After an hour of work how long should i take for a bresk and how long should i take fo lunch.
Original post by Cay12235
After an hour of work how long should i take for a bresk and how long should i take fo lunch.

10 - 20 mins is a good break time depending on how intense your revision is. Lunch - 30 mins (you don’t have to stick by this)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending