The Student Room Group

Indian girls ?

I have a good friend who is Indian. I ve met Indians before and they all were very nice but I did notice that the all of them had a very similar look like skintone leaning on the deeper skintone and possessed the typical Indian accent.

However, my friend looks totally different. While you can definitely tell that shes ethnic, you cannot say shes Indian. Firstly, because she doesnt have an accent. And secondly, shes on the much lighter side. I'm pasty white and shes just 2 shades darker than me. Shes looks very different to the other Indian girls I ve met or seen around. You wouldnt be able to tell that shes Indian. At most, you could guess shes Middle Eastern.

She isn't mixed or anything. Neither she was born in the UK. But shes literally stunning and so many white guys are always admiring her looks which ultimately led to a very attractive Israeli guy becoming her boyfriend.

I have another indian friend and shes also similar. Though not very beautiful, she's also very light skinned. Shes not mixed either nor born in UK.

So what's the difference between these two and others? Or are most Indians light skinned?
I understand why you chose anonymity.
You could be colour blind mate :smile:
maybe she’s born wiv it
Whereas this darker look is your idea of ugly is it?

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by ageshallnot
I understand why you chose anonymity.

Original post by aciana
Whereas this darker look is your idea of ugly is it?

Spoiler

When did I say dark is ugly? I'm simply asking about light skinned gurls
Reply 6
Original post by deathbyfm
You could be colour blind mate :smile:

No I'm not. Why are you calling me coloured blind?
No, baby, no.
If you are a genuine poster I suggest that you look up the first law of holes.
Generally North Indians are light skinned and South Indians are dark skinned. But that’s a general assumption only.
Original post by Sumi Shanks
Generally North Indians are light skinned and South Indians are dark skinned. But that’s a general assumption only.[/

South includes Tamil Nadu jerks etc and north includes Kashmir Delhi Mumbai etc
[QUOTE="Shanks;86579728" Sumi="Sumi"]
Original post by Sumi Shanks
Generally North Indians are light skinned and South Indians are dark skinned. But that’s a general assumption only.[/

South includes Tamil Nadu jerks etc and north includes Kashmir Delhi Mumbai etc

Not jerks. I meant kerla the state and it got auto corrected. ****
I was joking mate ... smh

But yeah, it's probably that North India South India thing that everyone's talking about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending