The Student Room Group

Edexcel International GCSE January 2020

Hey guys, I started this thread for discussions on the upcoming exams like the texts that are likely to come in English language A paper 1 and paper 2 and all the main topics like the calculation parts in chemistry, biology and physics. Please give your views and start a discussion if you are giving the International GCSE on January 2020.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Glad I'm not the only one doing Edexcel iGCSE! How are you finding everything so far? Have you done your mocks?
Original post by ScoutLeopard
Glad I'm not the only one doing Edexcel iGCSE! How are you finding everything so far? Have you done your mocks?

It's kinda hard but it's okay and I am done with our mocks but I still have to do more past papers...

What subjects are you giving though?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by TredFoxes108
What subjects are you giving though?

It's kinda hard but it's okay and I am done with our mocks but I still have to do more past papers...

Lucky you! My mocks are in January
I am doing Maths (higher), English, Triple Science, Spanish, Latin, Computer Science and History. I did Religious Studies last year. What are you doing?
Lucky you! My mocks are in January

I don't think so... My actual exams are in Jan!
I don't think so... My actual exams are in Jan!

Wow! What country do you live in? Maybe it is affected by country. I'm not sure though.
Wow! What country do you live in? Maybe it is affected by country. I'm not sure though.

It is not affected by the country you live in. You either write it in January or during Summer. It would be too late for me to write it in June so I'm giving it in Jan.
It is not affected by the country you live in. You either write it in January or during Summer. It would be too late for me to write it in June so I'm giving it in Jan.

I'm doing it in the summer. I think they will change the exams as there is always the potential of it being leaked and people cheating.
Hello ppl. How did your math go? Is everyone set for Biology?
how did you find the last question?
Hello ppl. How did your math go? Is everyone set for Biology?
Original post by qwerty-1238
how did you find the last question?.

Tricky but easy. The differentiation one right?
I did that paper too! What did you get for the histogram question??
Original post by heyitismelol
I did that paper too! What did you get for the histogram question??

370 students
370 students

I got 374 omg im going to sue myself
I got 374 omg im going to sue myself

Hey, it's just one question. Chill. Did you give a Bio paper today?
Hey, it's just one question. Chill. Did you give a Bio paper today?

Problem is I messed up on the last two six markers and somehow the first question even though I find ratios extremely easy. I think it is the stress that got to me. Also I am not doing any other exam other than Math in January.
Problem is I messed up on the last two six markers and somehow the first question even though I find ratios extremely easy. I think it is the stress that got to me. Also I am not doing any other exam other than Math in January.

So, your next exam is only on the 20th. You can do really well, (without stressing out) in the second paper and still get 9. So, CALM DOWN. You will be fine.
So, your next exam is only on the 20th. You can do really well, (without stressing out) in the second paper and still get 9. So, CALM DOWN. You will be fine.

i really hope so... i also hope you get a 9, i can tell you deserve it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending