The Student Room Group

Living expenses

Anyone help please moving to Glasgow college from Liverpool in January
They are paying my accommodation with help from the Hardship fund. But because I am Not from Scotland I will not receive any money for my living expenses anyone else in this position Thank You Jamie
Original post by H204yty
Anyone help please moving to Glasgow college from Liverpool in January
They are paying my accommodation with help from the Hardship fund. But because I am Not from Scotland I will not receive any money for my living expenses anyone else in this position Thank You Jamie

Hi there Jamie!

Have you tried getting in touch with Student Finance England? It is worth seeing if you are eligible for a maintenance loan to help with your living expenses.

I would recommend contacting them as soon as possible.

Hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi there Jamie!

Have you tried getting in touch with Student Finance England? It is worth seeing if you are eligible for a maintenance loan to help with your living expenses.

I would recommend contacting them as soon as possible.

Hope this helps!

Hi yes I have, because I am not from Scotland I can't Apply Jamie
Original post by H204yty
Hi yes I have, because I am not from Scotland I can't Apply Jamie

Hi Jamie,

In that case, I would call them up and request some advice on what support there is for you. You are from the UK which means that there will be financial support you can get.

Hope this helps!
Reply 4
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi Jamie,

In that case, I would call them up and request some advice on what support there is for you. You are from the UK which means that there will be financial support you can get.

Hope this helps!

Thank you
Original post by H204yty
Thank you

No problem, if you need any further advice please let us know. :shakehand:
Reply 6
Hi I am at Glasgow college doing cadetship for maritime I am not from Glasgow . I have Applied for the hardship fund I was awarded £400 month my rent is £482.i have no form of income is there any way I can get help with my living expenses expenses jamie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending