The Student Room Group

do you use/need to make flashcards for psychology

so i made my notes on memory and research methods through a big mindmap with a small box for e.g explanation for forgetting and writing a01, studies and evaluation in them.

i kinda want to make flashcards but idk what to put in them since i alreadyhave all the info in the mindmap. is it find to just memorise the info from them
Reply 1
i found it easier from flashcards but depends on how it works for u i did it for gcse
Original post by 000_0000
i found it easier from flashcards but depends on how it works for u i did it for gcse

so its not bad to not use flashcards. all my teachers go on about making flashcards, but i've never used them and revised from mindmaps.
Reply 3
Original post by davesantana
so its not bad to not use flashcards. all my teachers go on about making flashcards, but i've never used them and revised from mindmaps.

well if u find it easier to revise with a mindmap u should do that and i think maybe use flashcard when you know the facts and put questions on them and answers on the back that will help
well if u find it easier to revise with a mindmap u should do that and i think maybe use flashcard when you know the facts and put questions on them and answers on the back that will help

ye i'll just write the evaluation on flashcards
Reply 5
r u doing a-level or gcse?
r u doing a-level or gcse?

a level
so i made my notes on memory and research methods through a big mindmap with a small box for e.g explanation for forgetting and writing a01, studies and evaluation in them.

i kinda want to make flashcards but idk what to put in them since i alreadyhave all the info in the mindmap. is it find to just memorise the info from them

Use whatever method is easiest for you. Flashcards don't work for everyone.
Reply 8
a level

oh i did gcse and still doing it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending