The Student Room Group

How can you tell if a girl has faked an orgasm

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Lmao, lolling so much at this cos I know it's just a story :lol:

no it’s true king crown? i’m being honest :smile:
Original post by HumblyBumbly
yeah - rushing it is the worse, and I say that as a guy

guys who pressure you ... that's just insensitive. I feel in bed there needs to be a lot of chemistry for you both to finish satisfied

that’s very true!
Reply 42
Original post by Precious Illusions
Sometimes after I've orgasmed I legit have a laughing fit though. I can't even help it.

My ex did this as well, ha
the same way you can tell if a guy faked the whole relationship.

you can't
Original post by mgi
That's why some women fake orgasms! so funny! now she hates him, but i cant feel sorry for her. Faking is a form of cheating!

No, I was laughing because IH8Studying's story's made up. She doesn't have a boyfriend who she's having sex with and faking orgasms with.

While faking isn't great I wouldn't say it's cheating; steady on there lad.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by mgi
They are absolutely clueless and definitely you shouldn't choose those ones for a longterm permanent relationship. You are telling me that a guy, after he has been reguarly sleeping with you for say 6 months including skilful oral sex with you (without being too explicit about the exact techniques), would not know if you were faking an orgasm? And those people who believe that guys can fake an orgasm and the alert woman would not realise - now that really is totally ridiculous!

No it's not ridiculous at all.

All a man has to do is twitch his penis a few times and make the same sort of movements and sounds as when he orgasms - the male equivalent of the Hally Met Sally scene - and she will be none the wiser.

If he's wearing a condom he whips it off out of her sight after the act and she's none the wiser.
If he's not wearing a condom and she has become fully naturally lubricated there's a small enough difference in the total fluids down there for her to not know for sure one way or the other.

Female faked orgasms can be 100% as Ellim has described so that no man, no matter how well he knows his partner and regardless of how experienced and observant he is, still doesn't know for sure if she has had a genuine or a faked orgasm.

It's all down to the balance of probabilities. And it's probably better to go with the flow than to worry about whether any orgasm was genuine or faked.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
ive seen so many girls say they fake them majority of the time so how are you supposed to know if it’s legit or if it’s fake

Girls fake it with me a lot
Reply 47
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
No it's not ridiculous at all.

All a man has to do is twitch his penis a few times and make the same sort of movements and sounds as when he orgasms - the male equivalent of the Hally Met Sally scene - and she will be none the wiser.

If he's wearing a condom he whips it off out of her sight after the act and she's none the wiser.
If he's not wearing a condom and she has become fully naturally lubricated there's a small enough difference in the total fluids down there for her to not know for sure one way or the other.

Female faked orgasms can be 100% as Ellim has described so that no man, no matter how well he knows his partner and regardless of how experienced and observant he is, still doesn't know for sure if she has had a genuine or a faked orgasm.

It's all down to the balance of probabilities. And it's probably better to go with the flow than to worry about whether any orgasm was genuine or faked.

Faking it is another form of cheating!
Original post by mgi
She fakes because she does not want to be honest about her own sexual insecurities. That probably applies to every woman who fakes orgasms.

I think you are wrong and you are failing to understand the subtle differences between male and female sexuality. The whole process is much more variable for the female depending on mood, tiredness, arousal, stage of cycle, etc. While she may be quite open and willing to have sex, she might not be properly in the mood. With blokes the whole process is much more predictable, IMO.

In a way faking could be considered a considerate thing to do if she knows it's not going to happen and the guy is holding back for her first. Even if she is honest about it afterwards. It's just another thing you are doing for someone else to enhance their experience in the moment. So long as she doesn't fake all the time, I'm perfectly ok with it.
Reply 49
Original post by Sammylou40
Really??
yes you can As someone who’s been having sex for 33 years I’m pretty sure I know what I’m doing

You may, but does your partner really know you? How do you fake a clitoral orgasm?
wtf even is this thread. imagine faking it. nah. tell him to do better and teach him, imagine faking it just to feed his ego.
Reply 51
Original post by Apachecow
I think you are wrong and you are failing to understand the subtle differences between male and female sexuality. The whole process is much more variable for the female depending on mood, tiredness, arousal, stage of cycle, etc. While she may be quite open and willing to have sex, she might not be properly in the mood. With blokes the whole process is much more predictable, IMO.

In a way faking could be considered a considerate thing to do if she knows it's not going to happen and the guy is holding back for her first. Even if she is honest about it afterwards. It's just another thing you are doing for someone else to enhance their experience in the moment. So long as she doesn't fake all the time, I'm perfectly ok with it.

You said:"While she may be quite open and willing to have sex, she might not be properly in the mood. With blokes the whole process is much more predictable, IMO." That must surely depend on the guy that you are with? A guy who knows what he is doing would make sure that things are not predictable- he just needs to make the effort!
"guy holding back" ? what for? waiting for you? No, he needs to get to know the girl better. What does he think sex is? just thrusting and c...ming? How about non penetrative s3x just for you!? Guys need to be taught that a woman has the same sex drive and needs as guys overall! And to accept " no thanks, not yet"! And you dont want to give guys ideas about pretending by claiming they had a "dry" orgasm (orgasm without producing c..m) because they found something off putting about the girl.
Complete honesty is best. I wonder what people would say if their bf passionately kissed another girl and kept quiet about it? No harm done, right?
Reply 52
Original post by IH8Studying
no it’s true king crown? i’m being honest :smile:

I thought you were a lesbian.
Original post by Xtina92
I thought you were a lesbian.

I swing both ways
If she ain’t quivering, you’ve done it wrong
Reply 55
I swing both ways

Thats not what you said on your blog but ok :lol:
Original post by Xtina92
Thats not what you said on your blog but ok :lol:

you clearly haven’t read all of it but ok :lol:

Your tone is very rude btw. stop tryna be like the others with ur petty comments

Bye
Reply 57
you clearly haven’t read all of it but ok :lol:

Your tone is very rude btw. stop tryna be like the others with ur petty comments

Bye

Then stop making stuff up to impress people. 'a million times' lmao.
Byee.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Sammylou40
But even the internal involuntary muscle spasm can be faked if you want.

Imagine choosing to fake an INVOLUNTARY spasm. :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
Imagine choosing to fake an INVOLUNTARY spasm. :redface:

Whilst I agree that you can’t fake an involuntary spasm, why reply to something 1 month later and attack the lady?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending