Reply 2
Original post by CoolCavy
Moved to postgraduate

Why, if I may ask ?
Original post by Vannylala
Why, if I may ask ?

because apparently it is a postgrad scheme. Doesnt belong in the chat forum
Hi,

Did you have the phone interview? What were the questions like?

Thanks!
Mix of technical questions and personal fit, depends on your preferred rotation so either stock pitching and technicals regarding that, math like square root of 2638 or for corporate finance more valuation related I guess not different from the BB interviews
Hi, are questions such a stock pitching for the telephone interview or face-to-face?
Reply 7
Did anyone hear back from the f2f? They said they would be letting us know about AC invites by the end of the month but still nothing.
Original post by R123Z456
Did anyone hear back from the f2f? They said they would be letting us know about AC invites by the end of the month but still nothing.

Hey did you have to do a maths test during f2f? Can you please give examples of the questions that were asked? :smile: Many thanks
Reply 9
Hi, I had mine on the 7th of Jan and was told I'd hear back by the start of last week. Still nothing.
I had mine at the start of December. About two weeks later I was told I had passed the f2f stage and that I would be invited to Skype interview. I still haven't been given any date though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending