The Student Room Group

Studielink

I am currently trying to apply to an uni, but when I get to the confirmation page in studielink, it lays my info out, I checked it and a few fields are not correct. Everywhere I go tells me to go to the '(my) details' page, but as soon as I enter the link into my URL bar, it redirects me to the application page, and I can't change my wrong info whatsoever. What can I do about this?
Original post by will1000a
I am currently trying to apply to an uni, but when I get to the confirmation page in studielink, it lays my info out, I checked it and a few fields are not correct. Everywhere I go tells me to go to the '(my) details' page, but as soon as I enter the link into my URL bar, it redirects me to the application page, and I can't change my wrong info whatsoever. What can I do about this?

On your Studielink page, go to <Details>.

If your personal details have not yet been verified (checked)
You can change your details yourself via Studielink. Go to the Details tab and change the details that are incorrect.

If your personal details have been verified (checked) by the Personal Records Database (BRP), formerly the municipal personal records database (GBA).
No action is required on your part. Studielink will automatically be notified of the update by the Personal Records Database.

If your personal details have been verified (checked) by an institution of higher education
You will be able to change your details through Studielink yourself. Contact your institution of higher education if you run into problems. Please note: If you have moved house and only wish to receive mail from your institution of higher education at a new address, please change your mailing address.

http://info.studielink.nl/en/studenten/vraag/Pages/vraag.aspx
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Thanks for copypasting exactly the unhelpful text in the studielink site. For anyone who might know the answer, I will be clearer: there is no 'details' page visible to me, whatsoever, I don't even have the link.I don't have a DigiD also (not a Dutch citizen) and I also don't know if the BRP has verified my details I'd suppose not, since I have never had permanent residence in Europe.
Thanks for copypasting exactly the unhelpful text in the studielink site. For anyone who might know the answer, I will be clearer: there is no 'details' page visible to me, whatsoever, I don't even have the link.I don't have a DigiD also (not a Dutch citizen) and I also don't know if the BRP has verified my details I'd suppose not, since I have never had permanent residence in Europe.

Lol anytime :biggrin:

Your best option is to give them a call then.
Reply 4

Hello!
Sorry to disturb you, but I happen to struggle with exactly the same problem right now. The thread you started is now 10 months old, so I was thinking - maybe you eventually figured out what to do?
I'd be very grateful for any advice!
Reply 5
Alright, I eventually managed to sort this out, so in case somebody else has this problem as well:

You can, it turns out, go back and edit your details AFTER you submit your enrollment request through Studielink. When this is done, you get separate links from each of your chosen universities to proceed with your applications, and then you can review all the previously provided info and edit if needed. At least that worked for me with the University of Amsterdam.

That's it. Easy-peasy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending