The Student Room Group

AQA Religious studies question help

im stuck on this question i have for homework to prepare for my mocks from my revision booklet my teacher gave me

Explain two ways a belief in the 'trinity' influences christians today (4 marks)

how do i answer this i have tried using the trinity seneca section but i still cannot answer it pls someone help how i answer the question
Reply 1
Hey, when I get stuck on questions like these, I find bbc bitesize gcse really helpful.
Also you could talk about how the Holy Spirit is the guiding part of the trinity for Christians today and how god is Immanent. (For one point. Just an idea)
One way in which the the belief in the Trinity influences Christians today is by inspiring them to share God's love through doing good actions (mission) and by speaking publicly about their faith (evangelism).This is supported by Deus Caritas Est 19 which states that "The entire activity of the Church is an expression of a love that seeks the integral good of man".

Secondly, the belief that Jesus is one of the three Persons of the Trinity and fully God influences Christians to take Jesus' teachings seriously.This means that Christians must believe Jesus' words of "Love thy neighbour" and that just as this love is shared with Christians they must take the time to share this love with one other

I got a grade 8 in my R.S mock and this seems like a perfect answer to me.
Reply 3
Original post by 15thomaa
One way in which the the belief in the Trinity influences Christians today is by inspiring them to share God's love through doing good actions (mission) and by speaking publicly about their faith (evangelism).This is supported by Deus Caritas Est 19 which states that "The entire activity of the Church is an expression of a love that seeks the integral good of man".

Secondly, the belief that Jesus is one of the three Persons of the Trinity and fully God influences Christians to take Jesus' teachings seriously.This means that Christians must believe Jesus' words of "Love thy neighbour" and that just as this love is shared with Christians they must take the time to share this love with one other

I got a grade 8 in my R.S mock and this seems like a perfect answer to me.

Thanks for this response, what tips do you have for getting a top grade in a RS paper i am struggling and need straight 7s in all my GCSES for september
Original post by liamlarner
Thanks for this response, what tips do you have for getting a top grade in a RS paper i am struggling and need straight 7s in all my GCSES for september

Once you know the content make sure you know how to structure your answers properly.Knowing this framework is key to your success in R.S

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending