The Student Room Group

Higher RUAE paper articles

Since 2 of the Higher RUAE articles have been copyright claimed I don't feel that I have enough to practice. Does anyone know of any practice papers/ if the claimed articles can be accessed anywhere else?
Reply 1
Original post by Yellowturtle4
Since 2 of the Higher RUAE articles have been copyright claimed I don't feel that I have enough to practice. Does anyone know of any practice papers/ if the claimed articles can be accessed anywhere else?

Hey - I'd recommend searching online for Prelims made by other Schools. Just had a look and seen a few which seem pretty similar to the real thing. Broughton HS in Edinburgh and Gracemount something have a few. My teacher used to just give us old higher past papers too. Although the format won't be the same, they are the same sort of questions.

Hope this helps! :-)
Original post by amyy_ixo
Hey - I'd recommend searching online for Prelims made by other Schools. Just had a look and seen a few which seem pretty similar to the real thing. Broughton HS in Edinburgh and Gracemount something have a few. My teacher used to just give us old higher past papers too. Although the format won't be the same, they are the same sort of questions.

Hope this helps! :-)

Great idea, thanks!
Original post by Yellowturtle4

If you speak to your teachers, they may have paper copies of the copyrighted past papers, as teachers generally get the paper copies of exams where you write in an answer booklet :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending