The Student Room Group

Songs that make you turned on?

Any songs that make you turned on?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This one is an example ^
...no.
Ok um the video posted is a ****ty dubstep remix of Sexyback..and a loop of a pretty lady..im assuming the lady's face semi arouses you. Not the song making you horny. How can a song make you horny..let alone one full of heavy glitching. Thats so weird.
Reply 5
Original post by Bang Outta Order
...no.

Some of us get action IRL.
Who doesn't get off on a good M E M E song.
:borat:
Reply 8
Ok um the video posted is a ****ty dubstep remix of Sexyback..and a loop of a pretty lady..im assuming the lady's face semi arouses you. Not the song making you horny. How can a song make you horny..thats so weird.

so...you've never heard a song that turns you on.... fair enough
Reply 9
‘What A Wonderful World’ makes me rlly horny
I'll post more up wait
Original post by cheerIeader
Some of us get action IRL.

so you've never heard a song that turns u on?.....so u do the 'action' in silence.
Original post by kinderegg5
so...you've never heard a song that turns you on.... fair enough

No. That's ****ing weird.

I know someone on here is gonna start listing songs but I know for a fact it doesn't actually make them horny. Do you know what actually being horny feels like...how could a song do that....smh this generation winds me up 😂
what a virgin

- virgin
Original post by dxnixl
‘What A Wonderful World’ makes me rlly horny

Lol...
so you've never heard a song that turns u on?.....so u do the 'action' in silence.

Not in silence obviously. Sex is ****ing loud lol I have played music way before having sex, and then started having sex with it on. But wanting to have sex had zero to do with the song.

Certain songs can set the mood if a woman is laid next to me and we already wanna have sex you get me?

But me alone in my room wanting to **** cos of a song? Nah mate.

Lmao what? No offence but I feel like this is something only a virgin would say. Never once have I been getting steamy and then been like BUT WAIT I NEED SOME GOOD TUNES.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Lmao what? No offence but I feel like this is something only a virgin would say. Never once have I been getting steamy and then been like BUT WAIT I NEED SOME GOOD TUNES.

Shut up mate 😂

Faps to tune intensifies
I'll post more up wait

No. Please don't.

😂
Shut up mate 😂

Faps to tune intensifies

You caught me. Knocking one out to some music rn.
Original post by Precious Illusions

Omg u dont get it do you? so you're saying you've never heard a song that turns u on? a touch, a hug, someones voice ... it all leads to s*x doesn't it?

Quick Reply

Latest