The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

University Decision: RHUL or QMUL??

I have received offers from both Royal Holloway and Queen Mary for my postgraduate degree in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. I am mostly going to select MSc in Artificial Intelligence with Industrial Experience as the course in which I want to do my postgraduation. I wanted to know which is a better university for this course: Royal Holloway University of London or Queen Mary University of London.
It depends on what u mean by 'better university'. In terms of computer science id say Royal Holloway is better as its a higher ranking than QMUL so your more likely to get a better placement but in terms of campus personally I'd say QMUL is better.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by dj_ad_1
It depends on what u mean by 'better university'. In terms of computer science id say Royal Holloway is better as its a higher ranking than QMUL so your more likely to get a better placement but in terms of campus personally I'd say QMUL is better.

Thanks a lot.
The parameters which I am looking forward to while selecting between the two uni's are faculty, course modules, job opportunities, placements, student life, social life.
Original post by Ani997
Thanks a lot.
The parameters which I am looking forward to while selecting between the two uni's are faculty, course modules, job opportunities, placements, student life, social life.

Yeah i mean i think theres a offer holder day for 2020 postgraduate applicants in like April time so maybe u should go and ask them some questions like course modules.
Reply 4
Original post by dj_ad_1
Yeah i mean i think theres a offer holder day for 2020 postgraduate applicants in like April time so maybe u should go and ask them some questions like course modules.

Thanks a lot. In terms of social life, which is the better uni?
Original post by Ani997
Thanks a lot. In terms of social life, which is the better uni?

I cant talk from experience but i have people i know that go QMUL and they really like it. The social facilities are good at QMUL as its in central London. I think you should visit it and see for yourself how's the atmosphere and the surroundings.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending