The Student Room Group

Clifford Chance SPARK 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ka2735
Has anyone's application been updated in the Clifford Chance portal?

This has been driving me crazy! It has been updated three times since I submitted! Just want to find out😂
Reply 41
Original post by S&M Enthusiast
This has been driving me crazy! It has been updated three times since I submitted! Just want to find out😂

At least we find out in the next 48 hours
Original post by ka2735
At least we find out in the next 48 hours

*anxiety levels increase dramatically*

What has it updated to?!? Is this the one on cclp.taleo.net?

Edit: Ohh, I've just had another look and do you mean where it says "Updated: 3 January 2020" etc..? That this date has changed three times since application?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by HenryMcC
What has it updated to?!? Is this the one on cclp.taleo.net?

Edit: Ohh, I've just had another look and do you mean where it says "Updated: 3 January 2020" etc..? That this date has changed three times since application?

Yeah that’s it.
Yeah that’s it.

Thank you, and good luck!
my portal hasn’t updated since december.. does this mean i haven’t got it?
Original post by 12345678aly
my portal hasn’t updated since december.. does this mean i haven’t got it?

It could mean the opposite, we don’t know.
Mine hasn't been updated since October, no idea what that means
Original post by Whyfhblp
Mine hasn't been updated since October, no idea what that means

surelt it has since you had to do the WG?
It could mean the opposite, we don’t know.

i doubt it.. i feel like the updates are like the offer being made and an invite to the AC. good luck anyway! :smile:
Original post by HenryMcC
Not yet. I would guess that it only gets updated on there when the emails go out on Monday or Tuesday.

Also, please correct me if I am wrong @coffeeneeded27, but I think that the portal updates once you have received an email to say that you are successful, and allows you to pick a day for the assessment center.

Hope this helps!

sorry I don't think I remember checking my portal at all last year as I was so convinced I wouldn't get an AC! I remember getting an email inviting me to interview and the email contained a link to book an AC :smile:
Did WG end of September
Reply 53
My portal was updated Jan 3rd - no clue what this means... will update soon.

Good luck everyone!

Edit: I was looking through a previous thread and someone mentioned that this “update” just means someone accessed our applications (maybe to print it out?).
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 54
Original post by coffeeneeded27
Right I’ve made a document with CC advice for interview that’s very long (almost 700 words) if anyone would be happy to read it and let me know if they think I’ve missed anything or if there’s anything else you would want to know or have included etc. then drop me a PM

Ah would love to read this! How do I PM you?

EDIT: nvm figured it out
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by achieving

Good luck everyone!

Edit: I was looking through a previous thread and someone mentioned that this “update” just means someone accessed our applications (maybe to print it out?).

Mine updated too on Jan 3rd. Ahh really hope that’s the case. Best of luck to all!

Good luck everyone!

That definitely sounds about right, I doubt the dates that they check them means anything specific, although a few of ours seem to be the 3rd of Jan, but I'm not trying to read into it too much!

I really just wish they would put the decisions out tomorrow or I will be refreshing my emails all day Tuesday!
Reply 57
Ahh got an AC invite!
Ahh got an AC invite!

Same here! Best of luck!! x
Reply 59
Ahh got an AC invite!

Also got an AC invite! Congratulations

Original post by clszta2000
Same here! Best of luck!! x

Good luck!