The Student Room Group

If you could meet one TSRian who would it be and why?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
@Obolinda , @Sir Cumference and @04MR17 are just a few of the people on this site who I would like to meet :smile:.
Original post by Zoqua
@Obolinda , @Sir Cumference and @04MR17 are just a few of the people on this site who I would like to meet :smile:.

Thanks 😁 I'm curious as to why?
Reply 42
Original post by Obolinda
Thanks 😁 I'm curious as to why?

You just seem like a very nice person in all of your posts :smile:.
Reply 43
I've already met most TSRian I wanted to meet (who I ended up staying in contact with even until now... a few I don't stay in contact with). I don't really associate much with anyone here anymore.

The only one I can think of is @Doones so I can see his stash of graphs he has saved up, and eventually become an Excel wizard.
Original post by Zoqua
Very kind :hat2:
Met quite a lot already but out of the ones i haven't who i like then it would be people like @gjd800, @Plantagenet Crown , @Muttley79 and @Precious Illusions.
Original post by 04MR17
@CheeseIsVeg.

Been friends for a long time, would like to finally meet her.

:colonhash: har har

:tongue:
Already met the one person I really wanted to: @gjd800 :love:
Reply 48
If I had to pick people, the most active F1 thread talkers, @Andrew97 and @quasa, because I don't know any F1 fans in normal life and it's my favourite thing to talk about.

From the wider community, @londonmyst as she comes across as someone with lots of interesting experiences.
Reply 49
Original post by sinfonietta

I refer you back to post #12 :colondollar:
Original post by gjd800
I refer you back to post #12 :colondollar:

:kissing2:
Original post by CoolCavy
Met quite a lot already but out of the ones i haven't who i like then it would be people like @gjd800, @Plantagenet Crown , @Muttley79 and @Precious Illusions.

Awh that's sweet. I'd meet you too tbh Cavy. One of the few members on here I actually like :laugh:
Reply 52
Original post by Precious Illusions
Awh that's sweet. I'd meet you too tbh Cavy. One of the few members on here I actually like :laugh:

:colonhash:

I've crossed you off my list :P
Original post by ANM775
:colonhash:

I've crossed you off my list :P

Lmao sorry, but you only wanted to meet my tits anyway so :hand:
Original post by sinfonietta

That’s really lovely

And again, I’m offended! 😜
Original post by CoolCavy

Thank you Cavy - I appreciate that.:hugs:
@Obolinda because you remind me of me 😂❤️
@Treeroy. So I can find out once and for all whether his penis really is 10".
Original post by SmartUnicorn
@Obolinda because you remind me of me 😂❤️

In what ways 😂
:biggrin:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Sorry :moon: It was a lie really. Anyone who wants to pay for me to get ****faced in Glasgow is on the list.

I'm down :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest