The Student Room Group

GCSE history 9-1 revision notes

I was wondering if anyone had any notes I would be able to use for GCSE AQA History. My notes are not that useful and I'm struggling right now to achieve what I'm predicted

Scroll to see replies

What topics do you do, I do edexcel but some of the notes I have may help you ( predicted a 9) 😊
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Emily~3695
What topics do you do, I do edexcel but some of the notes I have may help you ( predicted a 9) 😊

I do germany between 1890 and 1945, elizabethan era, the Cold War and British medicine. if you do any of these topics your notes can be very useful
I do Weimar and nazi germany so some of my notes may help you, I’m doing the Cold War now so don’t have a full set of notes for this yet, I also do medicine through time which are all typed, if you would like them PM your email and I’ll see if I can send them to you x
I do Weimar and nazi germany so some of my notes may help you, I’m doing the Cold War now so don’t have a full set of notes for this yet, I also do medicine through time which are all typed, if you would like them PM your email and I’ll see if I can send them to you

hiii! please could you send me your Weimar and Nazi and Cold war notes as well? ty! xx
Reply 5
Original post by Natalie.xx
I do germany between 1890 and 1945, elizabethan era, the Cold War and British medicine. if you do any of these topics your notes can be very useful

I did some of these last year and got a 9 do you want me to see if I still have my notes
Hi, I do the same topics as you except the cold war, and I have Quizlet flashcards which are really useful, they helped me and I'm predicted a 9, so let me know if you want them :smile:
Original post by sophiathesecond
Hi, I do the same topics as you except the cold war, and I have Quizlet flashcards which are really useful, they helped me and I'm predicted a 9, so let me know if you want them :smile:

Can you send these to me please, they would be really helpful xx
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by AliceAA
I did some of these last year and got a 9 do you want me to see if I still have my notes

Hi, would you be able to send me some of these if you still have them they would be really helpful x
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by TheSuckUpStudent
hiii! please could you send me your Weimar and Nazi and Cold war notes as well? ty! xx

I haven’t done my Cold War ones yet as that is the topic we are doing now, I can send them when I have made them, I can send you my Germany ones if you PM me your email x
Hi, would you be able to send me some of these if you still have them they would be really helpful x

I think I got rid of some of my paper notes but if you pm me I can send you some docs
This would be great if u could send me too thanku
Reply 12
Original post by AliceAA

yes please if you can that will be very useful x
Reply 13
Original post by sophiathesecond

that would be very helpful x

Dammmm
I did it a couple years back - had to do cold war, anglo saxons, Hitlers Germany and medicine - I could help if somebody needs (edexcel btw)
Reply 16
Original post by 20uni20
I did it a couple years back - had to do cold war, anglo saxons, Hitlers Germany and medicine - I could help if somebody needs (edexcel btw)

were your exams graded from 9-1?
were your exams graded from 9-1?

Yes first year to do 9-1
Reply 18
Original post by 20uni20
Yes first year to do 9-1

would you be able to send me your notes except the anglo saxons please?
would you be able to send me your notes except the anglo saxons please?

Sure I’ll send then through tmrw

Quick Reply

Latest