The Student Room Group

chem gcse help

hi guys i need help on these 2 questions i dont know how to answer it or the questions please help
pictures below >
Reply 1
this
Reply 2
and this
This was my mock, so hopefully I can help for the mass of copper you need to do 114.38 ( tube a and contents after 6 minutes) as this is the mass at the end of the reaction when it should only be copper in the tube.
For the mass of water, you need to do The mass of tune B and contents at the end- contents at the start because originally there was no water in it so (123.38-120.93)
For the 2nd question work out the moles of cu and water made, if the number of moles is the same then it must be equation 2, if copper has double the number of moles it must be equation 2, due to the ratio 2:1, hope this helps if you need help with anything else in happy to explain it to you 😊
Reply 5
Original post by Emily~3695
This was my mock, so hopefully I can help for the mass of copper you need to do 114.38 ( tube a and contents after 6 minutes) as this is the mass at the end of the reaction when it should only be copper in the tube.
For the mass of water, you need to do The mass of tune B and contents at the end- contents at the start because originally there was no water in it so (123.38-120.93)

do you have the mark scheme answer to it i find that the mark scheme answers give it step by step so i can understand where i went wrong or can you please type it up exactly ? for the answer i dont understand my annotations
Sorry I don’t have the mark scheme I just remember doing these equations, I can write up my answers properly in the morning as if I was answering the questions if that would help 😊
Reply 7
Original post by Emily~3695
Sorry I don’t have the mark scheme I just remember doing these equations, I can write up my answers properly in the morning as if I was answering the questions if that would help 😊

please could you do it now if ok

also for this
Sorry I couldn’t do it last night, I can do it now if that’s ok 😊
904B2B25-469E-42ED-A5F9-31A567433B90.jpg.jpeg0A8FE2C6-7E6A-452F-8B96-90BDE9514D62.jpg.jpeg
Here you go 😊
Hope it’s not too late

Quick Reply

Latest