The Student Room Group

Is anyone here a big Street Fighter Fan and knows whole plot ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
@Ruhab Dabeer

A question about T.Hawk this time:

Was T.Hawk a fighter before Shadaloo has taken off his homeland and Bison brainwashed his lover Julia for Shadaloo? Why does he dislike wrestling?

No his homeland was taken over when he was a child and he dislikes wrestling cuz of El Fuerte
Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
No his homeland was taken over when he was a child and he dislikes wrestling cuz of El Fuerte

Yeah, I know that T.Hawk has a friendly relationship to the wrestler El Fuerte, but is that really a reason to dislike wrestling? are the other wrestlers in comparison to El Fuerte posers who he can't bear?
Yeah, I know that T.Hawk has a friendly relationship to the wrestler El Fuerte, but is that really a reason to dislike wrestling? are the other wrestlers in comparison to El Fuerte posers who he can't bear?

I don't really know tbh
I don't really know tbh

Okay, change to another question: Elena is one of the characters I don't know very good. What I know is that she grew up in a tribe in which fighting is a family tradition and that she was an exchange student in Japan and actual studying in France. So do I have this right that she is just fighting because of it is a part of her tribe and makes this just for fun?
Okay, change to another question: Elena is one of the characters I don't know very good. What I know is that she grew up in a tribe in which fighting is a family tradition and that she was an exchange student in Japan and actual studying in France. So do I have this right that she is just fighting because of it is a part of her tribe and makes this just for fun?

Oh Elena the African Warrior from SF3
Yeh she fights becuase of her tribe and makes it just for fun
In SF3 Third Strike
She fought Makoto I think
Dunno who the winner was
Ask me someone else too from SF3
@Ruhab Dabeer

I know that is not a typical Street Fighter question after a long time, but why Akuma has an appearance in Tekken 7? and why him?
@Ruhab Dabeer

I know that is not a typical Street Fighter question after a long time, but why Akuma has an appearance in Tekken 7? and why him?

@Kallisto
Yeh Man You haven't asked me a question in 2 weeks
As a Street Fighter nerd I kinda feel sad not getting questions from you for a long time
Lol My most fav Street Fighter character in Tekken 7
Why is he there, why him
Honestly don't know
But my most guess is that
Akuma has been introduced in many cross overs such as X men Children Of the Atom , Asura's Wrath and Cyberbots. He is pretty famous in being in other games. In Tekken 7 Heihachi's wife Kazumi ordered Akuma to kill him so he pleased to follow this task and also is a demon so kind fits with the Mishima Bloodline thingy with their devil triggers

Plz be asking me some more
I MISSED ANSWERING YOU!!!
Why are RYU and Ken so similar?
Original post by Blooper859
Why are RYU and Ken so similar?

Backstory of it all is that
Ryu and Ken were trained by the same master Gouken who is Akuma's brother
Like in Sf2 games they have quite different impacts on the moves and they are quite different
Ryu's Hadouken does more damage and has one hit Tatsumaki Senpukyakku. He has no flaming Shoryuken (Electric in SFV with 1st V trigger)
Ken's Hadouken is weaker but his Tatsu has multiple hits and has a flaming Shoryuken
So they have quite different on the same moves and they were pretty much made for palette swaps and also the true Ken was created was because in the original arcades you couldn't pick two Ryus so they made Ken to play with same char
But Capcom decided to give a story with Ken and Ryu
(...)

Plz be asking me some more
I MISSED ANSWERING YOU!!!

I have another question for you:

What Blanka does when he electrified hisself to shock his oppenents? where does this special ability come from?
I have another question for you:

What Blanka does when he electrified hisself to shock his oppenents? where does this special ability come from?

Oh this is something I know
When he was in the jungle he pretty much was with electric eels so that he learned how to produce electricity
Blanka is the hardest character to understand to how he even is doing these stuff and actually even having it
His skin colour doesn't even make sense at all to be?
Just know that you gotta probs accept to how in the bloody hell is he like this
He was in the jungle so probably adapted to its attributes

HOWEVER!!!
If u watch the Street Fighter Movie/Cartoon the Blanka origin makes a whole lot more sense

ASK ME SOME MORE!!!
Oh this is something I know
When he was in the jungle he pretty much was with electric eels so that he learned how to produce electricity
Blanka is the hardest character to understand to how he even is doing these stuff and actually even having it
His skin colour doesn't even make sense at all to be?
Just know that you gotta probs accept to how in the bloody hell is he like this
He was in the jungle so probably adapted to its attributes

HOWEVER!!!
If u watch the Street Fighter Movie/Cartoon the Blanka origin makes a whole lot more sense

ASK ME SOME MORE!!!

One of the characters I never got is Viper. Is she just fighting to spy the Street Fighters for an US secret agency (CIA)?
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest