The Student Room Group

Dentistry Uni course

hi, I'm in year 12 and I really want to do dentistry at uni. here are my GCSE grades:
maths 7
english language 5
english lit 6
biology 6
chemistry 7
physics 8
french 5
computer science 4
geography 5
photography 6
So I was wondering if these grades are good enough to do a dentistry degree. I did resit english language so I could get a 6 but I think I messed it up....probably got a 5 again
for a levels I'm doing biology, chemistry, and maths.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Original post by simi2324
hi, I'm in year 12 and I really want to do dentistry at uni. here are my GCSE grades:
maths 7
english language 5
english lit 6
biology 6
chemistry 7
physics 8
french 5
computer science 4
geography 5
photography 6
So I was wondering if these grades are good enough to do a dentistry degree. I did resit english language so I could get a 6 but I think I messed it up....probably got a 5 again
for a levels I'm doing biology, chemistry, and maths.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

you have to look at the requirements for the ccourse you want to do at a particular university .. if ur result scores meet the requirements u will be accepted...
Reply 2
Original post by suraya elyas
you have to look at the requirements for the ccourse you want to do at a particular university .. if ur result scores meet the requirements u will be accepted...

yes, that's true. I think nearly all dentistry unis need a 6 for English language, I will have to check if any unis accept a 5:s-smilie:.
thanks so much
Original post by simi2324
yes, that's true. I think nearly all dentistry unis need a 6 for English language, I will have to check if any unis accept a 5:s-smilie:.
thanks so much

no problem ... :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest