The Student Room Group

spanish gcse edexcel

guys i still havent started any of my revision idk from where to start for spanish
my teacher aint that gd and i need a 9 in spanish no matter what so plz guys help me make a revision timetable and plz tell me the main things i need to knoww for spanish
-do i need to know everything abt ar er n ir verbs (cause its rlly hard n i cant remember all of it)
I got a 5 in my mocks but a 9 in the real thing and it was simply because of how hard i worked
I would say learn all the vocab on the edexcel website for spanish - i used quizlet
Also use quizlet to learn all the verb endings - you definitely need them all if you even want to think abt a 9
Learn all the grammar and complex structures
if you have time practice listening but that's hard no matter what
although i did aqa I'm pretty sure it's gotta be the same approach
I did 3 languages, one of them ancient greek which has 10 million more endings than spanish. I was so **** at it but i was able to get an 8 in greek so if that's possible anything is
Reply 2
Original post by flowertop
I got a 5 in my mocks but a 9 in the real thing and it was simply because of how hard i worked
I would say learn all the vocab on the edexcel website for spanish - i used quizlet
Also use quizlet to learn all the verb endings - you definitely need them all if you even want to think abt a 9
Learn all the grammar and complex structures
if you have time practice listening but that's hard no matter what
although i did aqa I'm pretty sure it's gotta be the same approach
I did 3 languages, one of them ancient greek which has 10 million more endings than spanish. I was so **** at it but i was able to get an 8 in greek so if that's possible anything is

wow u r smart!!
Im acc scared cause i havent revised at all for spanish and i have my mocks frm tmrw
if u dont mind can u plz send me links of helpful websites and if like u made any notes that u dont mind sharing plz
that would be appreciated :smile:
Original post by Alainaxxx
wow u r smart!!
Im acc scared cause i havent revised at all for spanish and i have my mocks frm tmrw
if u dont mind can u plz send me links of helpful websites and if like u made any notes that u dont mind sharing plz
that would be appreciated :smile:

Aww but i promise i’m acc not that smart i just tried really hard. i thought i hadnt done that great cos the listening was hard for me!

I used this to learn all the grammar for the reading and writing bits: https://studyspanish.com/grammar

this is the quizlet i made with all the grammar from the edexcel website. It’s exactly what they use in the actual exam like i would’ve done way worse if i hadn’t made these
https://quizlet.com/x_Faith_x/folders/span?i=nwkth&x=1xqY
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
guys i still havent started any of my revision idk from where to start for spanish
my teacher aint that gd and i need a 9 in spanish no matter what so plz guys help me make a revision timetable and plz tell me the main things i need to knoww for spanish
-do i need to know everything abt ar er n ir verbs (cause its rlly hard n i cant remember all of it)

Hii maybe I could help u Im from Spain and I´d be so happy to help u
Reply 5
Aww but i promise i’m acc not that smart i just tried really hard. i thought i hadnt done that great cos the listening was hard for me!

I used this to learn all the grammar for the reading and writing bits: https://studyspanish.com/grammar

this is the quizlet i made with all the grammar from the edexcel website. It’s exactly what they use in the actual exam like i would’ve done way worse if i hadn’t made these
https://quizlet.com/x_Faith_x/folders/span?i=nwkth&x=1xqY

thnx a lot ur the best!!! :smile:
btw is this all u did and how long did it take u to revise for spanish
Reply 6
Original post by Luisillo
Hii maybe I could help u Im from Spain and I´d be so happy to help u

oh thats rlly nice of u :smile:
did u do spanish gcse
if u did do uk the main things i need to know
that would be helpful
(edited 4 years ago)
thnx a lot ur the best!!! :smile:
btw is this all u did and how long did it take u to revise for spanish

yeah i just learned all the vocab, learned the grammar and did a bit of exam practice but cos i left it till the last minute i had to cram it in like 2 days. it was so stressful
Reply 8
oh thats rlly nice of u :smile:
did u do spanish gcse
if u did do uk the main things i need to know
that would be helpful

Im not studying in the UK but if u need some help for grammar or something write me¡¡¡
Reply 9
yeah i just learned all the vocab, learned the grammar and did a bit of exam practice but cos i left it till the last minute i had to cram it in like 2 days. it was so stressful

if u dont mind may i know wht u got
Reply 10
Original post by Luisillo
Im not studying in the UK but if u need some help for grammar or something write me¡¡¡

ok :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest