The Student Room Group

I have my first mock tomorrow!- And it's Physics!!😞

Yup, basically what the title says.
Any revision tips, websites, past experiences or condolences are most welcome.
Reply 1
DW...I have my physics Alevel board exam tomorrow!!
Just do past papers and keep revising concepts.
ALL THE BEST! do tell how it goes.
also, r u giving GCSE exam? I might have a website or two.
Original post by : ).
DW...I have my physics Alevel board exam tomorrow!!
Just do past papers and keep revising concepts.
ALL THE BEST! do tell how it goes.
also, r u giving GCSE exam? I might have a website or two.

Thanks, and yes it is GCSE
And now I feel really bad because GCSE physics seem so trivial compared to A-Level Physics
I wish you all the best too! I mean I can't even imagine how stressed you must be. Hope everything goes well and I am sure you'll do great! x
Reply 3
I did my physics mock before Christmas. Make sure you know your equations! I don’t know what exam board you’re doing, but I did paper 1 AQA and 70% of the paper was equation-based and 30% knowledge. I’d use quizlet for revising equations, aswell as Seneca for last minute revision. I believe they also have a night before course for Physics GCSE so i would definitely try that!
Original post by epicnm
I did my physics mock before Christmas. Make sure you know your equations! I don’t know what exam board you’re doing, but I did paper 1 AQA and 70% of the paper was equation-based and 30% knowledge. I’d use quizlet for revising equations, aswell as Seneca for last minute revision. I believe they also have a night before course for Physics GCSE so i would definitely try that!

Thank You so much!
I'm also doing AQA Paper 1. Thanks again!
Reply 5
Is there a topic I should focus on more I’ve got my physics mocks tomorrow aswell
Original post by epicnm

Hey, were there also a lot of graph questions... ?(I'm hoping the answer is no...)
Reply 7
If you like videos, then there is always freesciencelessons on YouTube. It saved my science GCSEs two years ago as I'm a visual learner, and I ended up going from like a 4 to an 8. Would really recommend giving them a watch as he covers all topics
Original post by willush
If you like videos, then there is always freesciencelessons on YouTube. It saved my science GCSEs two years ago as I'm a visual learner, and I ended up going from like a 4 to an 8. Would really recommend giving them a watch as he covers all topics

Thanks, but whether or not I like videos depends when it comes to me...
I get bored and distracted really really easily, so the video has to be entertaining,
Will definitely try it though!
and I have discovered that I am an auditory learner, so if anyone does have some advice for me pls don't hesitate

Quick Reply

Latest